Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Waido spoiloer

Abdelnom

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford explorer ST 2022
Hello everyone not sure if anyone had this experience. I ordered a mid spoiler from Waido for my Explorer St at the end of December. Waido keeps telling me its on the way, they haven't provided any tracking info even though I keep asking for it. Are they legit I'm at the point where I'm thinking of launching a claim dispute with my institution.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Victor isn’t the best at giving tracking…but you’ll get it. He’s building up some US based distributors to keep stock to make things faster and easier.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Worth the wait. It will get here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Did he provide the carrier he is using?

I have dealt with import/export for over 10 years, and even sending something OF is usually 45-60 days on the high end. 90+ days is excessive.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Did he provide the carrier he is using?

I have dealt with import/export for over 10 years, and even sending something OF is usually 45-60 days on the high end. 90+ days is excessive.
This is an old post now with no updates from the OP but Victor was building the parts to order then. OST people picked the 2 week shipping. At the time of his post things were right on time.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Latest order I received from them was side skirts in early Jan. Got tracking info and iirc received it within a week to ten days. DHL if I recall correctly. It was a good three months since I had ordered the carbon fiber version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk