Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

UNBROKEN’s Iconic Silver ST build

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #324
You gave up on your Lexani’s?
They were always temporary. Wasn’t positive I could fit 315’s...now I am. They’ve just been on backorder everywhere.

Reactions
They were always temporary. Wasn’t positive I could fit 315’s...now I am. They’ve just been on backorder everywhere.
Can’t wait for ride/noise report. I don’t mind the ride on the Lexani’s but they are quite noisy.

ahuang22

Reactions
I’m so old and beat up all I can do is cruise around and bar hop with the boys these days. lol
A torn rotator cuff and no knees left will do that to a guy. lol
And I love Hope stuff. Tech3 V4’s on this with a 180mm floating rotor stops on a dime. I take this bike with me all the time...last year it spent 6 months in the Caribbean and then Japan with me....just incredible riding....especially on the Shimanami Kaido Bike road. This was a night ride in Tokyo with a local BMX group.
View attachment 1795
Shimanami Kaido was the best, I was teaching over in Japan and I got assigned to Ehime, I decided to get a Camaro and drove that car over to Hiroshima. I loved that trip, so happy you were able to experience that.

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #327
Shimanami Kaido was the best, I was teaching over in Japan and I got assigned to Ehime, I decided to get a Camaro and drove that car over to Hiroshima. I loved that trip, so happy you were able to experience that.
Ehime Prefecture is gorgeous in every direction. I spent 2 months there and explored every weekend. Road tripping from Imabari to Tokyo is one of the coolest trips I’ve ever made. I’ve been all over the world and Japan is by far my favorite. My wife came for a week and we can’t wait to go back. Actually she rented a bike and we did part of the Shiminami Kaido together.
CE4BF5BD-E619-4D98-9BCB-AE4236E7C979.jpeg E8F5170C-18B7-44F6-97F5-857A91738216.jpeg 6D692DF7-EEE9-44A8-A13C-24162CC64CE6.jpeg 5C51BCCD-B374-4F4F-ABFB-C0B68C4DE318.jpeg 7D132A27-F3CD-4C31-8739-EE66FE4FA45D.jpeg

ahuang22

Reactions
Ehime Prefecture is gorgeous in every direction. I spent 2 months there and explored every weekend. Road tripping from Imabari to Tokyo is one of the coolest trips I’ve ever made. I’ve been all over the world and Japan is by far my favorite. My wife came for a week and we can’t wait to go back. Actually she rented a bike and we did part of the Shiminami Kaido together.
View attachment 2212 View attachment 2213 View attachment 2214 View attachment 2215 View attachment 2216
That looks like Kumakogen. I spent 3 years there teaching. I love that drive up and down to Matsuyama.

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #329
That looks like Kumakogen. I spent 3 years there teaching. I love that drive up and down to Matsuyama.
A couple of those pics are around Kumakogen.
Just a stunning area.

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #330
New experiment inbound.
P3 Cars vent gauge. The DIY kit pictured along with an idea of the end result...hopefully.
2BB23BA2-320A-410D-B8B3-5A048E5D450C.jpeg 5B7F37DB-E144-44CD-8139-885A797A3E53.jpeg

dolsen

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Is that an AFR gauge, boost gauge, or something else?

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Does all that and more...plugs into the OBD port.
They are all hand cut so should be pretty easy .I’ve been extremely lazy with my project. Still need to install catch can downpipes and Intercooler

2020 Explorer ST - Storm Trooper Build

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems | UPR Catch Can | SPD T-Stat

LokiWolf

Reactions
He is using the generic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #336
Got the P3 vent gauge installed today. It’s NOT an easy mod. Cutting and sanding it to shape took hours but the results were well worth it. Don’t even think about cutting it by hand...a cut off wheel on a Dremel with lots of sanding then painting the cut edge is the only way to make it clean. It’s also about 1/16” short on both sides but it blends into the black hole of the vent. You’d have to look hard to notice it. 7D7368C6-D3E9-472D-A90E-6C07C7870C04.jpeg E2BEB195-CA76-479B-82A0-D8D6D63BEB30.jpeg 7FF24303-8CB3-40B2-8A6A-A11BE61096E5.jpeg

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Got the P3 vent gauge installed today. It’s NOT an easy mod. Cutting and sanding it to shape took hours but the results were well worth it. Don’t even think about cutting it by hand...a cut off wheel on a Dremel with lots of sanding then painting the cut edge is the only way to make it clean. It’s also about 1/16” short on both sides but it blends into the black hole of the vent. You’d have to look hard to notice it. View attachment 2273 View attachment 2274 View attachment 2275
Do you have the template you use to cut it out?

Borla S-Type Exhaust | SPD Downpipes | Vossen HF-5 | Michelin PSS Tires | Speeda Rear Sway | Turbosmart BOV | Rear Wiper Delete | Clear Bra | Tinted Headlights | H&R Springs | Custom Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel | Custom Front and Rear Emblems | UPR Catch Can | SPD T-Stat

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #338
Nope...made one out of a thick piece of paper then started cutting. It’s pretty nerve wracking to take a dremel to a $400 part you have 1 shot at getting right. lol
The top is the only edge that needs to be perfect. The bottom hides behind the trim.

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Nope...made one out of a thick piece of paper then started cutting. It’s pretty nerve wracking to take a dremel to a $400 part you have 1 shot at getting right. lol
The top is the only edge that needs to be perfect. The bottom hides behind the trim.
Nice job! It’s a great little pc.

Reactions
So @UNBROKEN can I have your address so I can drop ship one directly to you so you can modify mine for me?

What do you charge for your labor rate???

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk