Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Traxda Lift

Reactions
I am tempted but very concerned about the lack of responsiveness when I haven’t even given them my money yet. It looks like they have a long history of making lift kits but I am far from impressed with Customer Service thus far and God forbid I need help during or after installation...

Reactions
Decided to pull the trigger on it...$282.75 shipped instead of $395 on Traxda's site. Looks like a hell of an install on the rears esp. with no lift. Wish me luck!

qswank

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
What size tires are y’all running with the stock 20” wheels? I’m getting ready to install the Traxda leveling kit on my wife’s 2020 ST.

Reactions
What size tires are y’all running with the stock 20” wheels? I’m getting ready to install the Traxda leveling kit on my wife’s 2020 ST.
i think 275 55 are the biggest some say we can fit. Interested to hear how your Traxda lift goes together They took too long to ship mine so I cancelled and am waiting for someone else to be the test dummy