Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Sub box

Shumax

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Has anyone found a box that fits the cubby behind the third row in such a way you can still put that third row of seats down? Ideally for a 12" sub - or 10"? I have a RF P3 I want to put back there. :)

Topher10

Reactions
OP
S

Shumax

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! I'm really looking for a box that goes UNDER that cover that yours is sitting on. There is a storage area down there - I would like to find a box that fits in there that would be big enough to accept my 12" sub. I know I need at least 7.5" for the sub - that's how tall it is. So, if it's in that cavity, firing upwards, I need at least 7.5" of depth, before the box. So, probably more like 10" of space when you add the box materials...

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thanks! I'm really looking for a box that goes UNDER that cover that yours is sitting on. There is a storage area down there - I would like to find a box that fits in there that would be big enough to accept my 12" sub. I know I need at least 7.5" for the sub - that's how tall it is. So, if it's in that cavity, firing upwards, I need at least 7.5" of depth, before the box. So, probably more like 10" of space when you add the box materials...
Don’t forget cone excursion.