Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

#STCoast2Coast from the Pacific to the Atlantic

Reactions
On 31st May 2021, myself and a friend will be leaving Ocean Beach, San Francisco and heading on a 6,200 mile road trip to Atlantic Beach, Florida in my 2020 Ford Explorer ST. Look out for us on our way as we head to LA, Phoenix, El Paso, San Antonio, New Orleans, and on to Jacksonville and Atlantic Beach. On the way back, we'll go through Nashville, Oklahoma City, Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Yosemite and back home. We'll be stopping off at some of the coolest places on our route and taking photos to share. Wish us luck on our journey. Raising funds for Raphael House of San Francisco, a shelter for homeless families due to economic hardship and raising awareness of this worthy cause. All donations from $1 or more are gratefully appreciated, whatever you can afford. Go to my JustGiving Page to support us.

Reactions
I've done both I-40 and I-10

Have fun. See the ostriches at the weird rock shop in the petrified forest. You'll know it when you see it....crazy ass art project