Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Staggered Setup Up.. How about it?

Reactions
Has anybody thought about having a staggered setup with 22's? I have an 07 Grand Cherokee SRT and of course,
it came with a staggered setup and I love the way it looks. Thinking of putting a Stag setup with Vossen HF5's on my 2022 ST
wrapped with Nittos. Thoughts, and or recommendations?

Cruising68

Reactions
Nothing wrong with a staggered setup. To be honest, I would have to see it to comment.

UNBROKEN

2000 Post Club
Reactions
As long as the tire OD’s are within a few % it’ll be fine. I prefer as much tire as possible stuffed under all 4 corners…so it’s 315’s square for me.

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I’ve thought about it. But I enjoy being able to rotate tires. Good tires aren’t cheap.

Cruising68

Reactions
I’ve thought about it. But I enjoy being able to rotate tires. Good tires aren’t cheap.
Excellent point! Ran a staggered setup on my CTSV stock. When I got a set of road racing wheels and tires I went with a square setup just so I could rotate track tires and get a few more sessions out of them.