Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ST Tune

Anyone interested in tuning their ST as they become available?

• Maybe

• No

• HELL YES

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Shove the brake pedal to the floor.
Cool. I’ll have to try that. I’ve only got 2,900 miles on mine so i hope I don’t kill it to soon. Had it since December but don’t drive it much due to corona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I did a quick stock 0-60 and got 5.3 something. I think I launched around 2-2.5k. I can't wait to get my new ST, as I started the buyback process on my current ST which has been in the shop for over a month. But, at least the dealership game me an ST as a loaner, well, I started with an F150 loaner, I've had the ST for the last couple weeks.

I just got my ZFG tuner, just waiting on a ST to tune.. lol

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I did a quick stock 0-60 and got 5.3 something. I think I launched around 2-2.5k. I can't wait to get my new ST, as I started the buyback process on my current ST which has been in the shop for over a month. But, at least the dealership game me an ST as a loaner, well, I started with an F150 loaner, I've had the ST for the last couple weeks.

I just got my ZFG tuner, just waiting on a ST to tune.. lol
That’s a pretty good stock time. You will love the ZFG Tune. I loaded mine yesterday and ran 4.5 0-60 on my first try. That was leaving at around 1,900 RPMs because I’m so chicken at this point to break something. It had so much more. Can’t imagine launching at 3,000 RPMs like suggested but I will try that today.

Reactions
That’s a pretty good stock time. You will love the ZFG Tune. I loaded mine yesterday and ran 4.5 0-60 on my first try. That was leaving at around 1,900 RPMs because I’m so chicken at this point to break something. It had so much more. Can’t imagine launching at 3,000 RPMs like suggested but I will try that today.

Send some data logs!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Whomever you choose, I highly recommend getting an HP Tuners MPVI2 instead of the ngauge. The Ngauge is very lack luster when it comes to data logging. It's great for flashing of the shelf tunes, but if you want something truly custom you want an MPVI2.

If anyone else is still looking, I have a sale going on yet just use code ReadyForSpring

I already have the Ngauge can I get the tune? E50
https://www.tunedbyzfgracing.com/product-page/zfg-racing-tune-mpvi2-standard

LokiWolf

Reactions
Just got my Dragy and this is my first pull on E50 tune by 5Star Tuning. Lots of wheel spin.
What ya launching at?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Just got my Dragy and this is my first pull on E50 tune by 5Star Tuning. Lots of wheel spin.
That’s a pretty good slope increase too right? 5%.

LokiWolf

Reactions
What does the slope mean? I was wondering.
That one meant you were going uphill. Positive slope is good, as far as run being valid. If your slope is below -1% it will not mark it as valid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
That one meant you were going uphill. Positive slope is good, as far as run being valid. If your slope is below -1% it will not mark it as valid.

Oh ok. Cool.

LokiWolf

Reactions
Oh ok. Cool.

You want to shoot for as flat as possible...