Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Several warranty issues- have you had the same?

Reactions
Anyone had an issue with the auto up feature on a front window? Auto down kind of works on the drivers side it stops about three inches short of being open all the way but will not go auto up. When I hold the button to put the window up if it closes it automatically goes down again.....

Reactions
So just picked up my new 2021 Ford explorer ST and on the way home I notice the left driver door speakers sound distorted and even worst when on the phone and the interior lights don’t work. Damn thing only has 99 miles on it. smh. Built date Nov 2020

Reactions
So just picked up my new 2021 Ford explorer ST and on the way home I notice the left driver door speakers sound distorted and even worst when on the phone and the interior lights don’t work. Damn thing only has 99 miles on it. smh. Built date Nov 2020
I have seen the speaker problem reported by some members for the 2020 early build models, I thought they would have sorted out all that on the 2021, sorry to hear this.

Regarding the lights part, I don't remember seeing that reported maybe I am wrong.

Reactions
Check your settings for the interior lights. I had same issue until I made sure that the dimmer was set correctly. Also, checked the interior lights function of the information screen when setting the linterior light color.

Reactions
Check your settings for the interior lights. I had same issue until I made sure that the dimmer was set correctly. Also, checked the interior lights function of the information screen when setting the linterior light color.
This is the dome lights and the other headliner lights. I looked but I might be blind. Any help would be great.

Reactions
Yeah, I've been down the system failure road once before. First ST spent more time at the dealer than my garage and it was ultimately replaced as a lemon. Speaker and sub upgrade is all it was missing for me. Hope things get better with yours and don't hesitate to bring it in.
How long did your buy back take?

Reactions
Anyone had an issue with the auto up feature on a front window? Auto down kind of works on the drivers side it stops about three inches short of being open all the way but will not go auto up. When I hold the button to put the window up if it closes it automatically goes down again.....
Late to the party with the replay, had the same issue in my '20 ST and also in my '17 Sport. Took it to the dealer and spoke towith the service manager who I developed a good rapport with over the years. He told me it was a quick fix, they reprogrammed the module for that window and never had any further issues.
frjendly with