Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Scratch through the black paint

ATL_ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hi All -

Found a 1/2 inch scratch on one of my stock wheels this weekend. It went all the way to the aluminum. Any ideas of matching touchup or any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Chad
Atlanta, GA

Reactions
Hi All -

Found a 1/2 inch scratch on one of my stock wheels this weekend. It went all the way to the aluminum. Any ideas of matching touchup or any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Chad
Atlanta, GA
Ton of mobile companies that repair them. I had some curb rash and fixed with bondo and rustolium gloss black.
Hi All -

Thanks,

Chad
Atlanta, GA
Had some curb rash, fixed with a little bondo sanded smooth and painted with Rustoleum gloss black. Has held up for a couple of years now. There are a bunch of companies that wii come to you and do the repair as well.