Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

OK, Went with ZFG Adam Tune…

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
How long ago did you message Adam@ZFGRacing?

Dude. We are trying to help, and you didn’t create a new thread, you jumped into an existing thread to ask why you hadn’t gotten your IC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'm pretty sure he is like batman. if we send up a signal @ZFGracing will he come find DetroitST

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Oh, cool. I'll reach out to a company I didn't pay and inquire. Maybe they know. Thanks for letting me know.
FWIW, The whipple mega cooler i ordered from another vendor on 10/15 arrived 11/30.

LokiWolf

Reactions
FWIW, The whipple mega cooler i ordered from another vendor on 10/15 arrived 11/30.
So a month and a half, and I assume it was also drop shipped from Whipple directly?

OP
FORZDA3

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #84
So a month and a half, and I assume it was also drop shipped from Whipple directly?

Yeah mine took a long while too. I think they only stock one at a time because they’re not high-volume parts. If they’re out of that one on-hand stock then your part is built to order and takes longer. If they have it on-hand it ships right out quickly. Such is the result of buying a relatively limited vehicle. YMMV

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST

Yes, it was drop shipped from Whipple. The chatter speculates the brackets are imported and are getting stuck in the backlog off the CA coast :)