Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

OCD Screen protector

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I have them in both my ST and our Jeep GC. Fit is perfect. Just take your time and it’ll be perfect.

Reactions
I have both the screen protector and the pillar protectors. Screen protector is awesome IMO. Reduces glare significantly and fits great. The pillars take a bit of time to install, and any fuzzy hair or imperfection shows. Make sure you use a lint free micro to wipe down the pillar. I ended up filling a bucket of water and used that to both submerge the wrap and to quickly fill the little spray bottle. Don't skimp on the amount of water you use!

EDIT: yes, cuts down on fingerprints too!

Last edited:
OP
ThwopKing
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback guys! Hopefully it cuts down on fingerprints too lol.

Staggie

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
The only “negative” and it’s not the protector.. with my polarized prescription sunglasses, I see vertical stripes. They def aren’t there to the naked eye or with non-polarized.

Reactions
Its an awesome product, and huge credit to the company. I managed to drop mine during install on my garage floor and it landed adhesive side down. Destroyed. An email, and OCD guys sent me a replacement. I was willing to pay, but they sent me a replacement. Super standup.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Pillar protectors look cool, but I've already installed my vent shades. Not sure I want to try to custom-cut the panel.