Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Novice wheel question…

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
A true apples to apples comparison would be the AGL22…. Which is you guessed it, $5999.

Or Forgeline or even freaking Vossens. There is sooooo many options in the flow formed space that you could get nice set of wheels for only a $2k-$3k. They won’t be gucci but they will be miles better than any cast OEM offering.

If I’m spending $10k+, I’m only going to support American billet and American CNC though.
Yes and you can leave the stock wheels on for free. I hope this place isn’t one of those sites if you all don’t do the exact same thing
Your wrong. I left that at the Raptor board. Lmao of you didn’t have method wheels you were wrong. So everyone got method wheels and you guessed it every raptor looked the exact same. Bunch of sheep. Hopefully this place lets people have opinions

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Like I said depends what you call good. That’s what makes American the best place in the world we are all free to have choices and opinions.
Those are some of the best wheel builders out there. You’re acting like they’re WalMart shit or something. I’ve owned things like HRE and Forgeline…BC Forged is on part with them for fit and finish. ADV.1 is one of the best in the game.
Post up what you think is better…or better yet what you own or have owned.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I wasn’t doing anything other then showing the OP my favorite wheel and what it costs. There are levels to this game some play at different levels.
I love the “levels” game…let’s play it. Post up your best truck…I like trucks. It’ll be fun.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Those are some of the best wheel builders out there. You’re acting like they’re WalMart shit or something. I’ve owned things like HRE and Forgeline…BC Forged is on part with them for fit and finish. ADV.1 is one of the best in the game.
Post up what you think is better…or better yet what you own or have owned.
Lmao I love the internet.
did I ever mention Walmart? Your Insecurity is showing. I just posted a picture of my favorite wheel. I like AG - Schotts - Vossen - HRE - I can keep listing but what’s the point? I like all kinds of wheels. I’m lost what you want? Are you trying to have a D measuring contest? If so sorry I’m married to a woman.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Your posts are condescending at best. I can post wheels I like as well…but let’s keep it to what we actually own or have owned. You said you build high end trucks…let’s see one or 2. I love seeing nice builds. Are you actually doing high end builds or just talking about things you like?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Your posts are condescending at best. I can post wheels I like as well…but let’s keep it to what we actually own or have owned. You said you build high end trucks…let’s see one or 2. I love seeing nice builds. Are you actually doing high end builds or just talking about things you like?
Ok game I’ll play. Let be real and post what we own right now today. You start I’m driving to next job so take your time.
just to be clear this is childish at best but
You rub me The wrong way hard.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Nah…I like seeing everything people build past or present. If you have some older high end builds I’d love to see them. Most people sell old projects but if you built it it’s still cool.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Nah…I like seeing everything people build past or present. If you have some older high end builds I’d love to see them. Most people sell old projects but if you built it it’s still cool.
LMAO change your tune real fast huh.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
LMAO change your tune real fast huh.
Not even a little bit. I just think you’re talking just to talk and haven’t really done anything “high end” to use your words. So…whatcha got…or what did you build?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Im talking just to talk? your the clown that challenged me like a fifth grader. All I was doing was giving my opinion to the OP on wheels. Then you side busted talking smack.
so all I am doing is calling you on your TALK. post up your truck build you own right now you mentioned above.
I have 3 what one do you want to see
2018 trackhawk (other then the carbon fiber wheels on the track hawk and the go fast parts you cant see its just a TH) and this although still at my house is now sold.
1967/72 K5 blazer ( SEMA build for accuair that I am in the middle of re-vamping)
1991 OBS ( race truck built for optima challenge)
or do you want to see my cars?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Where dey at tho?
6523582A-8323-4FCA-B66E-0AD34C15F644.jpeg
Here’s a tease… 193E3B78-BB8C-44AD-9B13-4223E471D7C3.jpeg

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Check out those ADV.1’s though…they’re sweet, right!? Ti center caps and fasteners even!
You’re not the only one that’s had a truck at SEMA….this was there a few years back. lol 8F40F851-CF02-46A0-86C9-6FC50F226E78.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
1991 Chevy OBS Viper Red - built LS3 with Magnuson SC making 850HP - frame stripped and reinforced QA1 full suspension - willwood 16” front and back - Schott Wheels MPSS tires - Dakota gauges and all the little BS. It’s at stereo right now and then I will enter the Optima street Challenge I’ll prob even run down the 1/4
This is Mine right now no I used to BS living in the past

Attachments

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Now was that so damn hard?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Lol at a few years back.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Now was that so damn hard?
Yes in the context it is. Anyone reading this thread will 100% think we are Ds we ruined the OPs thread ect. I tried best I could to not but your such a Asss I had to. Trust me I want to shove all 6 of my cars down your mouth right now.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Now children.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
That was entertaining...lol. Good to see it settled. Now I need to go dry the piss off from the contest.