Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

No Front proximity sensors???

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I have the '22 ST with the ST High Package and the 401a Technology Package and the Ford CoPilot360 Assist+

I have the sensors ALL around the vehicle. When you do the camera top down view, it shows little alerting for each sensor (green/yellow/red) and 2 in the back, 1 in each corner (front and back) 45° angle 2 down the side doors, and again in the front corner 45° facing out and 2 in the front and mirrored down the other side.

I think its part of the CoPilot360 Assist+ package with the auto steer/adaptive cruise/emergency braking and emergency accident avoidance. I doubt its part of the tech package. We just don't have the auto park, I am wondering if that's just a module since we have all the sensors and cameras and everything....
I have the 400a and Co-Pilot 360 Assist+ but no Tech Package and I do not have front parking sensors.

This vid doesn't mention the front parking sensors as coming with either the Co-Pilot 360 or Co-Pilot 360 Assist+, but it sure would've been nice.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Yeah, must be the 401a tech package then. I looked up and did my research before purchasing so I only got the stuff I want. Found the truck fitted with the exact options I wanted. Lol. But I also saw yours is the st-line and not the full ST. So I'm wondering if that's like the base model of features and not have it. I've been burned when buying cars and then finding out there is so much more options i don't have any get disappointed. So the wife and I researched and found how we wanted to fit it and if we couldn't find, we would special order it but luckily the dealer had one coming that was ordered with our wants and we purchased it before it even got there. Lol

Exsadlow

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I have the '22 ST with the ST High Package and the 401a Technology Package and the Ford CoPilot360 Assist+

I have the sensors ALL around the vehicle. When you do the camera top down view, it shows little alerting for each sensor (green/yellow/red) and 2 in the back, 1 in each corner (front and back) 45° angle 2 down the side doors, and again in the front corner 45° facing out and 2 in the front and mirrored down the other side.

I think its part of the CoPilot360 Assist+ package with the auto steer/adaptive cruise/emergency braking and emergency accident avoidance. I doubt its part of the tech package. We just don't have the auto park, I am wondering if that's just a module since we have all the sensors and cameras and everything....
i just got my 22 st and there is no auto park it was standard with the 401a package and now it's gone and has moved into a $350 option. and Ford wonders why people get teed off just delete it and maybe no one will notice i don't care if i get it but give me the $350 back. Is anyone else missing the auto park?
1. Contour seating gone
2. Foot operated door hatch release gone
3. Auto park gone.
what else is missing?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Lol, mine has heated 2nd row seats but no way to operate because the rear ac controls with the heated seats switch is gone.