Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Lease information (how much /month and how much down)?

Reactions
I don't understand why people lease vehicles....?
Leasing works great for some people. I actually prefer to lease, I get new cars every 3 years and don't have to worry about negative equity. No surprises. I also find that I enjoy the car more because I'm not overly anal about it because it isn't mine.

Reactions
To the OP, if you're interested in leasing go to Edmunds forums and do some research, lease rates and residuals are typically available and you can calculate what a fair payment is.

Reactions
Leasing works great for some people. I actually prefer to lease, I get new cars every 3 years and don't have to worry about negative equity. No surprises. I also find that I enjoy the car more because I'm not overly anal about it because it isn't mine.
do you barely drive then? i drive around 25k miles per year

Reactions
I was quoted around $600 a month with $0 down. But I decided to finance instead.
is that with excellent credit? i just received a message in the mail for a key for key event and they offer 0% int for 84mths/no payments for 6mths and this dealer will pay my first month up to 750bucs depending on what options and what i qualify for! I am going ot check it out on SATurday, wish me luck for my SPRUCE ST!!