Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Landscape screen

Reactions
Does anyone know if there is a landscape screen in the works anytime soon. The portrait screen is useless in my opinion.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST, Rapid Red; 2020 and 2022 STs
What...your eyes refuse to perceive vertical things? You can't find it in the dark? You're welcome to your opinion, but 'useless' is a very extreme word to apply to part of a car that hundreds of thousands of us use quite succesfully every day.

FWIW, the 2024 changes that have been postponed to the '25 models in North America have a wide screen.. Or you could trade your current ST for one without the 401A package.

OP
F
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I guess you never read the part about where I said "my opinion " there bu.
What...your eyes refuse to perceive vertical things? You can't find it in the dark? You're welcome to your opinion, but 'useless' is a very extreme word to apply to part of a car that hundreds of thousands of us use quite succesfully every day.

FWIW, the 2024 changes that have been postponed to the '25 models in North America have a wide screen.. Or you could trade your current ST for one without the 401A package.
I guess you never read the part about where I said "my opinion " there bud. Anyways try to be a little more relaxed & respectfully when responding to people's posts, it goes along way. Have a blessed day.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions

Posting in all bold or all capital letters is terrible forum etiquette. Please stop.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Does anyone know if there is a landscape screen in the works anytime soon. The portrait screen is useless in my opinion.
There’s a company that sells a kit with everything needed to go to the vertical screen…so going the opposite way is also a possibility. It’s been done already and even retains the massage seat setting info on the screen. I’ve thought about making the swap myself.

OP
F
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
There’s a company that sells a kit with everything needed to go to the vertical screen…so going the opposite way is also a possibility. It’s been done already and even retains the massage seat setting info on the screen. I’ve thought about making the swap myself.
UnBroken, do you possibly have a link or remember to name of the company? Thank you.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
UnBroken, do you possibly have a link or remember to name of the company? Thank you.
This must be the company @UNBROKEN is referring to. Wish they made a kit to go from the 10" to 8" screen.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
This must be the company @UNBROKEN is referring to. Wish they made a kit to go from the 10" to 8" screen.
My point was they sell a kit to go to the big screen so doing the reverse is 100% possible as well…even if you have to source parts yourself.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
OP
F
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Unbroken, do you possibly have a link or remember to name of the company?