Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Installed a really slick LED strip - hope you enjoy!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Agreed. Not noticeable at all.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Pic of the light and how even the hood still looks
Looking good. Got to believe that's kind of how the 2025 Explorers are going to come from the factory with.

Here's the look on the 2024 Escape:
IMG_9113.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Looking good. Got to believe that's kind of how the 2025 Explorers are going to come from the factory with.

Here's the look on the 2024 Escape:
View attachment 21507
I like that front end. Unfortunately spy shots show no LED light bar.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
2025 Explorer unveiled today. No hood light strip :(

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Hi,
just installed this and figured out if you undo the hood lock bracket on the hood and place a washer between the hood and the bracket I was able to latch the hood without removing the weatherstripping.
Thanks for this. I just installed. Ran the strip towards the front of the top of lights and used the washers on the latch and it closes perfectly. Even keeps the gasket tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabuei

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer
Hi there, thanks again for sharing ur tutorial. I have just gotten the kit. However upon opening the engine fuse box, I don't see an existing fuse on #21. Can I still use a fuse tap with 2 x fuse on it? ( I have an regular 2022 ford explorer XLT)

Just re-read, I'll try 22, 26 or the 137 as mentioned in page 3 :)

Let me know if there's a "better" alternative! Or a way to tunnel into a spare driver side fuse box?

Thank you!

Last edited:

ClaFerro

Reactions
Vehicle
FORD EXPLORER 2022
Hi, I'm new to this team, I recently bought a Ford Explorer St-Line and I'm Italian. I also mounted the LED strip but I don't know how to connect the orange indicators on the right and left!? can anyone help me?

Screenshot_20240325_002441_Gallery.jpg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum. Looking good. I'm sure somebody on this forum can assist you.

sburg1616

Reactions
Vehicle
2018 Ford Raptor
Hi, I'm new to this team, I recently bought a Ford Explorer St-Line and I'm Italian. I also mounted the LED strip but I don't know how to connect the orange indicators on the right and left!? can anyone help me?

View attachment 22287
Following. I asked the same question a few months back but didn’t get an answer…

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST-Line
Hi there, thanks again for sharing ur tutorial. I have just gotten the kit. However upon opening the engine fuse box, I don't see an existing fuse on #21. Can I still use a fuse tap with 2 x fuse on it? ( I have an regular 2022 ford explorer XLT)

Just re-read, I'll try 22, 26 or the 137 as mentioned in page 3 :)

Let me know if there's a "better" alternative! Or a way to tunnel into a spare driver side fuse box?

Thank you!
Hi, I'm currently working on a light strip install. Which fuse # ended up working for you?