Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

H&R springs now available

Reactions
Just ordered up some H&R lowering springs from lethalperformance.com Will post up some pics after everything comes in and is installed.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Exciting news. Hopefully the ST struts/shocks are up to the task. A little drop would make the ST perfect IMHO.

Reactions
I wish they would have gone a little lower . Just went outside and threw a tape measure up to see what it might look like and i'm not sure that it would make that much of a difference . I am tempted to order these and let my shop trim a little off to sit a little lower....maybe 1.75" / 2" or 2" / 2.25"

Reactions
order placed.....thank you !

OHST

Reactions
Following for pics

Reactions
Following as well.

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Ordered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Hey guys

Let me know when your h and r springs start showing up. I called H and R early last week and they didn’t have the springs at their US facility yet. I ordered a set .... but I think we all have to wait to get them.

Reactions
Subbed, definitely want to order a set. Interested to see pics, especially right after installation, then after a few days to see how much they'll settle. I dont think they designed he springs to drop too much, especially on stock struts. Hate to blow them out. As long as they level it out a bit and help the gap a bit, I'd be happy.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Subbed, definitely want to order a set. Interested to see pics, especially right after installation, then after a few days to see how much they'll settle. I dont think they designed he springs to drop too much, especially on stock struts. Hate to blow them out. As long as they level it out a bit and help the gap a bit, I'd be happy.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I was going to wait myself for pics but figured i would jump on a set , see how they look after settling and then possibly trim a little if needed . Already have a shop that is ready .

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Lethal said this AM they expect their shipment by the end of the month and they’ll send out pre-orders ASAP.

Reactions
That’s what I thought... end of the month we would get them. I will follow up with H and R in another week.

I bet the release a coil over in the fall.... if that’s the case I will be selling my springs cheap used lol

Reactions
Lethal said this AM they expect their shipment by the end of the month and they’ll send out pre-orders ASAP.
I talked to them last week and they said they should have them in 2 weeks and start shipping , which would make next week the shipping time . Now you say they told you end of the month . I love it how companies just give an answer to get people off their back .

Reactions
That’s what I thought... end of the month we would get them. I will follow up with H and R in another week.

I bet the release a coil over in the fall.... if that’s the case I will be selling my springs cheap used lol
I would be willing to take you up on that bet . Everyone i have talked to say that the R&D cost doesn't match the demand .

Reactions
Don’t they make coil overs for the srt jeeps? I was hoping there was enough of us out there that someone would make one for us

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I’m more interested in Steeda doing trailing arms, links and swaybars than coilovers at this point.

Reactions
Don’t they make coil overs for the srt jeeps? I was hoping there was enough of us out there that someone would make one for us
Take a look at how many SRT Jeeps there are on the road and then find the Explorer ST . Pretty one sided

Reactions
Just FYI
We have 2 other large spring manufacturers working on a nice performance spring set that will provide a noce drop and maintain a level stance

Reactions
Just FYI
We have 2 other large spring manufacturers working on a nice performance spring set that will provide a noce drop and maintain a level stance
I'm sure there will plenty eventually but they will all be late to the race since H&R is already at the finish line . Most people will buy H&R now and then stick with that . Who in their right mind would wait for another manufacturer to come out with their spring to drop it the same amount as H&R . Now if someone else comes out with a 2" / 2.5" or 2.25" / 2.75" drop , then i would see people switching .