Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Got my Window Sticker today ! Build date for my 2023 Is for Monday the 28th ! Wanted to share my Sticker sense I haven't seen any other 23 STs

Attachments

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST (ordered)
Same here. I ordered August 9, build date is next week. Can't wait!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Same here. I ordered August 9, build date is next week. Can't wait!
Nice !! Next week cant come fast enough for the both of us! Do you have similar options as me? 401A , Tech Pack, moonroof , high performance pack?? also what color did you Opt for?

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
Nice !! Next week cant come fast enough for the both of us! Do you have similar options as me? 401A , Tech Pack, moonroof , high performance pack?? also what color did you Opt for?
Everything but the high perf pack. Ours is Stone Blue.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Everything but the high perf pack. Ours is Stone Blue.[/QU
Everything but the high perf pack. Ours is Stone Blue.
That's a sweet color! I went with Carbonized grey cause I will do a Wrap on it eventually ! Does yours say in Production Yet on the ford order tracking Site?

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
That's a sweet color! I went with Carbonized grey cause I will do a Wrap on it eventually ! Does yours say in Production Yet on the ford order tracking Site?
Well, it did yesterday. For some reason the tracking page isn't working for me today.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Well, it did yesterday. For some reason the tracking page isn't working for me today.
Okay so Mine updated and said In production "12.2.2022" and there has been No Movement this Morning !
What is your saying Today?

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
Mine now says it's built. Just waiting for it to be shipped to the dealer.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Mine now says it's built. Just waiting for it to be shipped to the dealer.
oh wow that's awesome did you get an email or did it just update on the tracking side?

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
No email yet, but when I checked it this morning, it said "Built".

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Dang your lucky that yours is already built , Mine has said "In Production" sense 12.2.22 and has not changed at all and it might be because of the Perf pack:( Patiently waiting but its hard not to look at it everyday from the excitement lol.
Let me know if yours updated as far as shipping I am curious !

dankelt

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Ordered a 2023 Explorer ST on Sept 7th. Options are 401A, Star White, Moonroof, Premium Tech. The order went into "Production" on the website on 11/19, with a blend date of 11/29. Website still shows as "production" status. Yesterday I received an email from ford about "supply chain challenges" with my order, but it didn't give any details.

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
Huh. Well, supposedly mine is on the way to the dealer. At this point, I'm just waiting for a call from them. Maybe we got in ahead of the supply chain issues because we ordered in August?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Does anybody have any Insight on There Experience of there STs sitting in Production status for a long period of time?

dankelt

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I just emailed my dealer, and this is what they said about my order, "It has been built, but was sent to a storage facility in Chicago. We're thinking it's probably waiting on a part or microchip at this time. I don't have a ETA at this time."

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
I just emailed my dealer, and this is what they said about my order, "It has been built, but was sent to a storage facility in Chicago. We're thinking it's probably waiting on a part or microchip at this time. I don't have a ETA at this time."
Oh really wow and they didnt let you know? When you pull up the tracking site does it just still say " In Production" with the date that it started on?

dankelt

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Yep, tracking website says, "In Production, 11/30/2022"

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Yep, tracking website says, "In Production, 11/30/2022"
Dang I Wonder if mine is in the same boat as yours then ! Mine says "In Production" sense 12.2.2022. I'm going to email my dealer and see if they say the same thing they told you? Ill post what they say

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
My dealer just Emailed me back and said that there's no update on there end and that it says "Vehicle still in production" and there is "no chip hold"..

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
We took delivery today!
20221216_154534.jpg