Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
2-28-22 - Ordered
3-1-22 - Confirmed
8-18-22 - Production Email week of 9-19-22
8-31-22 - Updated Production week of 9-5-22
9-2-22 - able to view window sticker

Only credits on the window sticker
-20 for Wifi hotspot credit
-55 for Hands-free lift gate

Looks like the seats are included - no credit and 1295 for the premium tech package

Ordered with the 401A and tech package no sunroof.
Same credits and price for premium tech on ours, too. Blend date is 9/9.

slowpez

EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Well that took forever.

Ordered 12-4-21
Confirmed 1-5-22
Production 08-21-22
Built 08-22-22
Delivered 9-6-22

Has multicontour seats as car was ordered with premium tech package

Credits include
-100 2nd Row Heated Seats Controls (Dealer promises to install at later date)
- 50 Rear Aux Controls (I'm confused about this one, because the pieces are there?)
- 55 Hands-Free Liftgate Delete

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I got a window sticker on 9/1, modules populated on 9/10, vehicle image and "Activate Vehicle" button showed up on Ford Pass app on 9/13. (Vehicle can't be activated until delivery)

Today, I got the "every 45 days" automated email from Ford stating that even though our vehicle was initially scheduled for the week of 9/5, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

I'm not sure if this email was sent in error or if my in-production ST has been further delayed.

Has anyone had theirs paused mid-build?

G65

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Got an email yesterday saying my ST should be arriving to the dealership in the next couple of days! I’m so excited!!!

G65

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Ordered 4/3/22
Order confirmed 4/7/22
Invoiced 7/27/22
Built date 8/15/22
Blend date 8/19/22
Shipped 9/6/22
Delivered SOON

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST (ordered)
Greetings, folks. New to the forum, but we ordered a new 2023 Explorer ST for my wife on August 9. Stone Blue, pretty much fully loaded except for the rear seat entertainment system. No hands-free liftgate, and who knows what else will be taken away before the car actually gets built. I don't expect to see it before November at the very earliest. It's going to be replacing my 2019 Fusion Sport, which I will be sad to see leave, but the Explorer makes more sense for us.
Update: I have a VIN and a build date: November 14. Seems optimistic to me based on what others have experienced, but fingers crossed!

newsvt17

Reactions
Vehicle
17’ Focus RS
Update: I have a VIN and a build date: November 14. Seems optimistic to me based on what others have experienced, but fingers crossed!
That doesn’t seem bad. I’m going to order one this week so gives me an idea of how long I’ll wait.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST (Canceled)
Ordered an Agate Black Metallic 2023 ST, 401a package, tech package, 2nd row bench, moonroof and no roof rails on August 24th, 2022. Just spoke to dealership and they indicated that Ford has just started scheduling 2023 Explorer builds for November 28th. According to the dealership, they have not yet started scheduling any of the 2023 V6 Explorer builds and are currently only scheduling hybrids. His current guess is that I will have a build date some time in December. After seeing the wait times of other members, I have mentally prepared for a March 2023 delivery date with all of the global issues - but fingers crossed it may show up a little earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Ordered the 2023 ST Fully loaded , moonroof, 401A, High-performance pack ect.. on Aug 2nd , got my Vin # and Build Date on Sept 27th.
Build date is saying week of November 14th which is crazy because my Birthday is Nov 14th. Seems like a good bday present . Does anyone know how long it takes to track the order on the ford website? and how long till We get the window sticker ?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Ordered the 2023 ST Fully loaded , moonroof, 401A, High-performance pack ect.. on Aug 2nd , got my Vin # and Build Date on Sept 27th.
Build date is saying week of November 14th which is crazy because my Birthday is Nov 14th. Seems like a good bday present . Does anyone know how long it takes to track the order on the ford website? and how long till We get the window sticker ?
Lol I’ve been waiting 9 months now so…. Unless Ford us screwing the older orders, I’d say you have a ways to go given your options.

Reactions
Vehicle
Lol I’ve been waiting 9 months now so…. Unless Ford us screwing the older orders, I’d say you have a ways to go given your options.
Just curious, did you receive any explanation as to why it took 6 months to go from order submitted to order confirmed?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Well, it's been an honor being here but sadly, it's time for me to say goodbye.

She arrived via convoy this morning and we will be picking her up this weekend. The dealer confirmed the only deletions were the handsfree liftgate and wifi hotspot. It has MCS, 2nd row heated seats and HVAC controls!

210 days from order confirmation to delivery.

Reactions
Vehicle

She arrived via convoy this morning and we will be picking her up this weekend. The dealer confirmed the only deletions were the handsfree liftgate and wifi hotspot. It has MCS, 2nd row heated seats and HVAC controls!

Congrats! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Congrads enjoy your new ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Just curious, did you receive any explanation as to why it took 6 months to go from order submitted to order confirmed?
Wow you have been waiting that long, Did you get a Build date and Ford is pushing it out? Or what does it say on your email updated from Ford?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Congrads enjoy your new ST

Congrats !!

OP
STFan

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Thread Starter #1,358

Why the good bye? The fun has just begun lol.

Reactions
Vehicle
Ordered an Agate Black Metallic 2023 ST, 401a package, tech package, 2nd row bench, moonroof and no roof rails on August 24th, 2022. Just spoke to dealership and they indicated that Ford has just started scheduling 2023 Explorer builds for November 28th. According to the dealership, they have not yet started scheduling any of the 2023 V6 Explorer builds and are currently only scheduling hybrids. His current guess is that I will have a build date some time in December. After seeing the wait times of other members, I have mentally prepared for a March 2023 delivery date with all of the global issues - but fingers crossed it may show up a little earlier.
Placed my initial order on August 24th and am still waiting for a build date. Received this today from Ford:

"We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Explorer ST order.
Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.
Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.
Thank you for your patience and understanding."

Reactions
Vehicle
Just heard from Ford dealer who asked me if I wanted to drop the Premium Technology Package from my order to try and get a build date. I told him, no. My fear is, I am going to get the vehicle without it as others have indicated this is the new supply chain hold up.

Explorer ST Posts