Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Got my Window Sticker today ! Build date for my 2023 Is for Monday the 28th ! Wanted to share my Sticker sense I haven't seen any other 23 STs

Attachments

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST (ordered)
Same here. I ordered August 9, build date is next week. Can't wait!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Same here. I ordered August 9, build date is next week. Can't wait!
Nice !! Next week cant come fast enough for the both of us! Do you have similar options as me? 401A , Tech Pack, moonroof , high performance pack?? also what color did you Opt for?

tspangle

Reactions
Vehicle
Nice !! Next week cant come fast enough for the both of us! Do you have similar options as me? 401A , Tech Pack, moonroof , high performance pack?? also what color did you Opt for?
Everything but the high perf pack. Ours is Stone Blue.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Everything but the high perf pack. Ours is Stone Blue.[/QU
Everything but the high perf pack. Ours is Stone Blue.
That's a sweet color! I went with Carbonized grey cause I will do a Wrap on it eventually ! Does yours say in Production Yet on the ford order tracking Site?

Reactions
Vehicle
That's a sweet color! I went with Carbonized grey cause I will do a Wrap on it eventually ! Does yours say in Production Yet on the ford order tracking Site?
Well, it did yesterday. For some reason the tracking page isn't working for me today.