Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
It appears I'm #7!
Ordered 11/5, currently in production.

View attachment 9268
This gives me hope! I ordered on Nov 4th and haven't heard anything since , just that my order was confirmed by Ford on 11/5 . Fingers crossed that I get some news soon!! You're lucky and even got the 7 to prove it.. Hahahhaha

Reactions
What dealer did you go through? Mine still listing as 1/10. Wondering if we are on the same delivery.
We determined that we are going through the same dealer, and theoretically should be on the same transport.

The Ford tracker isn't working for me this morning, but as of yesterday was still showing 1/10 ETA.

My salesperson just emailed me and said they are now expecting it "the week of the 23rd"...

Kind of ridiculous, since it went into production on December 8th and has been waiting for a ride since the 17th.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Drove it 200 miles home doing 90 and averaged 20mpg, also hit Atlanta rush hour traffic along the way. Love it so far!

BeefStew

Reactions
How is it? Ordered five weeks ago no build date yet :(.
Same. Also ordered around 5 weeks ago. Only thing I received was a confirmation email from Ford of my order

mramella

Reactions
My blend date was yesterday (1/8/22). I checked the "Module Build Data" website located here, but nothing is showing up yet.

How long from the blend date does it typically take for the module build data to show up?

Thanks!

Kino

Reactions
A bit late with ordering.

Order confirmed: 12.22.21
Scheduled w/VIN: 1.6.22
Build week: 3.14.22

I probably will not see a 'window sticker' for a little while. My '21 Bronco Sport (ordered in mid-October '20) had a pretty quick order-build-ship-delivered time (12.31.21), being a Mexico build.

Seems way too quick. Not expecting until late-April at the earliest. I may be surprised.

[Edit: 12.30.20 delivery on BS BL]

Last edited:
Reactions
My blend date was yesterday (1/8/22). I checked the "Module Build Data" website located here, but nothing is showing up yet.

How long from the blend date does it typically take for the module build data to show up?

Thanks!
My blend date was 1/6, and I saw “Module Build Data” on 1/8. I have not received a built email, I assume it will be tomorrow or early this week.

TFocker

Reactions
So not a good sign - Ours was allegedly #7 to be built last week. The system showed it was in production when I checked on 12/27. The status didn't change all last week. I checked last night and now it says we're scheduled for production 1/10/22.

Reactions
Ordered October 16th, just now got notice that we have a build week of March 25th. No clue why ours took so incredibly long to get a build date.

mramella

Reactions
So not a good sign - Ours was allegedly #7 to be built last week. The system showed it was in production when I checked on 12/27. The status didn't change all last week. I checked last night and now it says we're scheduled for production 1/10/22.
I think I'm in the same boat. Mine was supposed to be built on 1/8/22. The "Module Build Data" is not showing up, so I'm guessing my Explorer was not built. Although, on the "Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status" page, mine is still showing "In Production." :unsure:

mramella

Reactions
I think I'm in the same boat. Mine was supposed to be built on 1/8/22. The "Module Build Data" is not showing up, so I'm guessing my Explorer was not built. Although, on the "Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status" page, mine is still showing "In Production." :unsure:
Well, I stand corrected. Just checked this morning. The "Module Build Data" is showing up now, and the status page is showing built with a delivery date of 1/21/2022. Sweet!

Reactions
Well, I stand corrected. Just checked this morning. The "Module Build Data" is showing up now, and the status page is showing built with a delivery date of 1/21/2022. Sweet!
Take that with a grain of salt. My 12/8 blend date ETA has moved from 12/24 to 1/1 to 1/10 to 1/23. It seems there are some shipping issues/delays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
For members who placed custom orders for 2022's and received them, did any of you have the premium technology package and moonroof? I know some cars have to wait due to the chip shortage, but wanted to see if anyone who had ordered all those features, have received their car. I placed my order on 10/6. Thanks!
Did yours come in yet?

TFocker

Reactions
It turns out ours ended up being built 1/8 and shipped 1/10. I'm guessing it will show up this week, as we're not too far from the plant.

Reactions
Did yours come in yet?
No I finally got a notification back on 12/30 that it had been "Built." Now I can't get the site to pull up because it says my vehicle has been delivered. In the email it says the estimated delivery to my dealer was next week between the 16th and 22nd, but I've tracked all the tracking sites and haven't found any information. I've called my dealership and it hasn't arrived to them.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
No I finally got a notification back on 12/30 that it had been "Built." Now I can't get the site to pull up because it says my vehicle has been delivered. In the email it says the estimated delivery to my dealer was next week between the 16th and 22nd, but I've tracked all the tracking sites and haven't found any information. I've called my dealership and it hasn't arrived to them.
They probably sold it from underneath you