Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Gantell

Reactions
The order guide says the front plate bracket is an option in states that only require 1 plate and is standard in states that require 2 plates. So I guess it depends on where the dealership is located.

mramella

Reactions
Yeah it’s for custom orders.
Wonder if that's a regional thing? When I placed my custom order, my dealer said there are no rebates for customer ordered 2022's, and it was only for 2021's... :unsure:

rls365

Reactions
Wonder if that's a regional thing? When I placed my custom order, my dealer said there are no rebates for customer ordered 2022's, and it was only for 2021's... :unsure:
Def for 2022's. Ask again

Attachments

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Yeah I was just going to post my screenshot of this lol
But yeah, it’s real and the dealer should be including it.

Reactions
Yeah I was just going to post my screenshot of this lol
But yeah, it’s real and the dealer should be including it.
I checked on all this last week. I was told there wasn't anything for the 2022's other than 1 finance offer and the other 4 rebates do not apply to the ST, but applies to other Explorer trims only in the 2021 model years. Same goes for the 0% for 60m they are offering on select 21 models (XLT) until Jan. 3rd. The only offer they have right now for the 2022 explorer until Jan. 3rd is 0% for 36m and no rebates on the 2022 Explorer.

Below is the only rebate or offer for the 2022's I can find and this only applies to the ST.

0.0% APR for 36 months on select Ford Explorer models
Manufacturer Offers
  • 0.0% APR for 36 months
  • 0.9% APR for 48 months
  • 1.9% APR for 60 months
  • 3.9% APR for 72 months
Offer only valid 10/05/2021 through 1/03/2022
Applies to select new 2022 Ford Explorer.
Trims:
  • 2022 Ford Explorer SUV ST 4x4

Last edited:
Reactions
Where did you find this? I've been all over the dealer and ford site and can't find it anywhere...I wonder if it is just regional to you guys.

Last edited:

Gantell

Reactions
When the dealership did the paperwork for my Explorer they gave me the $1000 rebate from ford said it was for the custom order.:unsure:

Reactions
Ford tracking website updated for me. Production 11/16. Built 11/16. Quick progress there. Now just a matter of how long it takes to get shipped.
How long is it taking for delivery? Does the chip problem have anything to do with delivery?

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
How long is it taking for delivery? Does the chip problem have anything to do with delivery?
Mine took exactly two weeks to arrive at the dealer from when it shipped.
No, but I think the overall economy and less people working is potentially a contributing factor to shipping delays. Having said that, I don’t think given the two weeks that there was any delays.

Reactions
Glad you found it! Sorry just seeing this.
No worries, not like I'm in a hurry its still not here.

Shipping update: As of yesterday the vehicle is still showing Received At Blue Island Junction point in IL. on the 29th. Due to Thanksgiving holiday the shipping company is behind playing catch-up so the status of freight may possibly be closer. It still shows on track for the 16th-22nd delivery.

Reactions
Mine took exactly two weeks to arrive at the dealer from when it shipped.
No, but I think the overall economy and less people working is potentially a contributing factor to shipping delays. Having said that, I don’t think given the two weeks that there was any delays.
Mine is on track for the same timeline (2 weeks from ship date). Ford tracking site updated to say estimated delivery date of the 13th now (had been the 31st) earlier today. Of course as soon as I saw that, the site stopped working and the trucking company has no update yet but I'm going to hold on to hope that mine will arrive next Monday. :)

BigST22

Reactions
Long production process for these STs. Placed order on 11/20, and just got build date for 2/28.

Reactions
Still nothing for me, placed order on 10/18

Reactions
I'm still waiting on an answer on my order. Went to the dealership last week to ask a question about the order and asked them if the date I saw on the Ford site was the correct delivery date for my car. They have yet to get back to me, but it has been showing as in production since 11/23.

Reactions
I'm still waiting on an answer on my order. Went to the dealership last week to ask a question about the order and asked them if the date I saw on the Ford site was the correct delivery date for my car. They have yet to get back to me, but it has been showing as in production since 11/23.
By chance have you checked your window sticker on the ford tracking site to see if your blend date has changed or the print date at the bottom changed?
Did the status change and say "Built"?