Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Reactions
I was able to find my vehicle on the United tracking page. I registered and was able to get in where I can see the deliveries for my dealership. When I type in the VIN, it shows no further information than the location it is coming from to the dealership, and 11/15 (the date it was invoiced to the shipping company). Would I eventually see when it was picked up / additional information?

EOMFD

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Huge lurker. First time posting. I didn’t place a vehicle order, however the dealer already had one placed back in October. I was able to reserve it and gather the order number and VIN. The tracker website has been working fine up until yesterday. Now it just reloads the page with no info. Is this normal? Also for anyone that ordered in KY/TN how long did the trailer take from Chicago?

Reactions
It Shipped. Email came through last night, but it doesn't come up on any of the three carrier listed
-Built 11/22
-Shipped 11/30
-Est. Delivery 12/16-12/22
Have you received yours? Mine was shipped on 11/29

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
I was able to find my vehicle on the United tracking page. I registered and was able to get in where I can see the deliveries for my dealership. When I type in the VIN, it shows no further information than the location it is coming from to the dealership, and 11/15 (the date it was invoiced to the shipping company). Would I eventually see when it was picked up / additional information?
Mine was on that page too so I emailed them, come to find out they arent the ones delivering the vehicle. You should email them to verify they are shipping yours.

Reactions
Huge lurker. First time posting. I didn’t place a vehicle order, however the dealer already had one placed back in October. I was able to reserve it and gather the order number and VIN. The tracker website has been working fine up until yesterday. Now it just reloads the page with no info. Is this normal? Also for anyone that ordered in KY/TN how long did the trailer take from Chicago?
Which tracking site are you using? The ford tracker is still working however, the other ones I used before are not working as of yesterday.
Edit: Is this normal? To an extent yes it is. There have been several times during the order/build process ford does some kind of update or changes to the their site and several of us have had this happen. Usually, the Ford site comes back online within a day or two from my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions
Have you received yours? Mine was shipped on 11/29
Not yet. I just sent a email to the dealer to find out if they have a shipping update. As of last week it had been sitting on a rail car in IL. Hopefully, that status has changed, but I'll drop an update in here if and when I hear back form them

Last edited:
Reactions
Question for you...Is the one the dealer ordered a stock inventory order? If it is you might be waiting a very long time for it because from what I was told Ford is only filling Retail orders unless that has changed. It might be worth checking into and if that is the case you might be better off just building it online and dropping the deposit for a special order so it gets built and delivered quicker.

BTW, Welcome to the forum I see you are in Clarksville I assume your stationed there? I have a few friends I served with in that area also that are still active.

EOMFD

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Question for you...Is the one the dealer ordered a stock inventory order? If it is you might be waiting a very long time for it because from what I was told Ford is only filling Retail orders unless that has changed. It might be worth checking into and if that is the case you might be better off just building it online and dropping the deposit for a special order so it gets built and delivered quicker.

BTW, Welcome to the forum I see you are in Clarksville I assume your stationed there? I have a few friends I served with in that area also that are still active.
I am, I have been here for about 3 years. Thankfully they ordered it early enough that it has a 9DEC Blend Date and it’s been “In Production” since I reserved it in my name. The dealership I’m using is a volume dealer so they gave me a price I can’t refuse with the military discount.

Reactions
I am, I have been here for about 3 years. Thankfully they ordered it early enough that it has a 9DEC Blend Date and it’s been “In Production” since I reserved it in my name. The dealership I’m using is a volume dealer so they gave me a price I can’t refuse with the military discount.
Nice, it is actually in production you should get it pretty quick then...Make sure you jump on that 30% APR with that discount they are offering lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
It’s here. Ordered 9/22. This morning the trucking site showed it was dispatched to the dealer. Went there directly and it was just off the truck about 30 minutes earlier. Did not want the front plate mount but it came off the truck that way. I live in a one plate state but ordered it in a two plate state (only about 10 miles away) so evidently they put it on at the factory. They started the prep for me and we did the paperwork right then. Going back this afternoon to pick it up. Also got a thousand dollar rebate. It was the dealer's first 2022 Explorer.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
Nice. I live in a two plate state and fear it will be mounted as well.

Reactions
Just got updated from my dealer. Mine is now at Delaware port. Let’s see how long it takes to be clotted by truck 1.5 hours away to my dealer. Anyone else know how long it takes?

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Nice. I live in a two plate state and fear it will be mounted as well.
Did you order it with it? Not sure if that is possible but my ST did not come with a front mounted license plate. I’m in Maryland and will eventually have to put one on. I don’t want to drill into the paint though. Not sure if there is any other way.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Just got updated from my dealer. Mine is now at Delaware port. Let’s see how long it takes to be clotted by truck 1.5 hours away to my dealer. Anyone else know how long it takes?
Mike took one week exactly from sitting at Delaware port to Pa.

Reactions
Did you order it with it? Not sure if that is possible but my ST did not come with a front mounted license plate. I’m in Maryland and will eventually have to put one on. I don’t want to drill into the paint though. Not sure if there is any other way.
My dealer said they can’t request to have it not installed.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
There seems to be no rhyme or reason. Some come off the truck without it installed. Some (like ours, in a one plate state) come with. :mad:

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Hmm. I guess mine didn’t come with it because it was going to Pennsylvania. One plate state. Even though the owner(me), ordered from Maryland.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
One bolt and no cup holder lights, but still nice. 4.6 miles on the odometer.

Attachments

rls365

Reactions
It’s here. Ordered 9/22. This morning the trucking site showed it was dispatched to the dealer. Went there directly and it was just off the truck about 30 minutes earlier. Did not want the front plate mount but it came off the truck that way. I live in a one plate state but ordered it in a two plate state (only about 10 miles away) so evidently they put it on at the factory. They started the prep for me and we did the paperwork right then. Going back this afternoon to pick it up. Also got a thousand dollar rebate. It was the dealer's first 2022 Explorer.
$1000 custom order rebate or something else?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
Don't really know. Just said it was an Explorer rebate. Maybe something for December. When I ordered it he said I would get any rebate that was in effect when I took delivery. Had no need to ask any further.