Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
My ford order tracking flipped back to just built from shipped. Boo. Oh well.

Reactions
My ford order tracking flipped back to just built from shipped. Boo. Oh well.
Yours is waiting for mine to catch up

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
You and me both brother.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Now back to being shipped. Not sure what they’re doing lol. I just need to stop checking this stuff constantly

mramella

Reactions
I placed my order exactly 12 days ago (on 11/6/21), and received my "Scheduled for Production" email today (on 11/18/21).

Ford is saying my Explorer ST will be built during the week of January 3rd, 2022. I also received my VIN.

Options are 401a, 4x4, Moon Roof, Technology Package, and Floor Liners.

:)

Reactions
Now back to being shipped. Not sure what they’re doing lol. I just need to stop checking this stuff constantly
Got my Vehicle built email at 4:30 this morning. Expected delivery 12/7-12/13. No update on the Ford tracking site... but I expect it will update later today like others have seen.

Reactions
Mine is built and estimated delivery is 12/2

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Awesome news! Glad everyone’s is moving along.

loneshark, where is yours being delivered to?

Reactions
Window sticker print date changed this morning from 11/11 to today 11/19. Blend date is still the same for Sunday 11/21.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
My blend date is also 11/21. Web page says in production, but no date for "In production" on the graph. Also no email yet saying in production. Sticker print date has not changed from the original 11/12.

Reactions
I placed my order exactly 12 days ago (on 11/6/21), and received my "Scheduled for Production" email today (on 11/18/21).

Ford is saying my Explorer ST will be built during the week of January 3rd, 2022. I also received my VIN.

Options are 401a, 4x4, Moon Roof, Technology Package, and Floor Liners.

:)
This is exactly my build, confirmed by Ford on August 12th. Still no production date. The only difference I can think of is I did not opt for the roof rails.

Does anyone who has received a build date, or had a 2022 built, not have roof rails included in their build? I'm trying to figure out what is going on.

Reactions
This is exactly my build, confirmed by Ford on August 12th. Still no production date. The only difference I can think of is I did not opt for the roof rails.

Does anyone who has received a build date, or had a 2022 built, not have roof rails included in their build? I'm trying to figure out what is going on.
I do not have roof rails on mine (in production now). Ordered original MY 21 end of July and changed to 22 beginning of Oct. Options: 401a, 4x4, tech package, high performance package, floor liners, cargo mgmt, 2nd row bench, and block heater (I'm in ND :)).

Reactions
I ordered mine on July 1, it’s been in production since Nov 15.

Reactions
Yeah so that’s a pretty quick trip relative.
Yep! It’s a race to see who will be first to take delivery of a 22

Im very curious to hear the reviews of the rwd st. I think I might have jumped on that if it weren’t for my wife demanding that it be AWD for the ‘safety’ and whatnot.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Yep! It’s a race to see who will be first to take delivery of a 22

Im very curious to hear the reviews of the rwd st. I think I might have jumped on that if it weren’t for my wife demanding that it be AWD for the ‘safety’ and whatnot.
Haha yeah. I actually saw someone take delivery of a 22 in one of the Facebook groups.

Reactions
Looks like a Monday Build...PCM & BCM modules were flashed along with the latest version of SYNC3. No updates yet

Reactions
I had a blend date of today 11/22 and it looks like a module was found, but nothing looks populated yet. Does anyone know how long that usually takes?