Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

First road trip in the ST to Asheville for the st experience!

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
You have a year from date of purchase for the original owner. just go to the website on the window sticker and sign up

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Man I am sad I missed it. Do they do it every year? if so how do I make the list?
The ST EXPERIENCE is open to all new owners of an Explorer ST. You can sign up on their website, but you have to sign up within one year of purchasing your vehicle. All you have to do is confirm your VIN, and they will let you book a date.

OP
Cfreeze15

Cfreeze15

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer st
Thread Starter #23
Man I am sad I missed it. Do they do it every year? if so how do I make the list?
Yes I believe they do it all through the year, but you only have a year from the time you buy it new, to use it.... so if it's been over a year, you might need to call them and see what they say!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
You get 1 year from the time of your purchase to go. And your vehicle has to be purchased new.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
thanks all... i bought mine used so i am out..