Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Downpipes

Reactions
I’m ready for this Sunday, I’ll be bringing my son with me since he’s my co pilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Here's a (not so cold start) ...more like a warm start. . Just got back to my house after a grabbing an ice coffee from DD. You can hear the gurgles on the start-up before it smooths out to idle... Listen to it on your headphones, home sound bar or in your car to really hear it correctly.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/s4qWemMhBMyzsXde8

If this doesn't convince you... Go buy a big block V8

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Reactions
I’m ready for this Sunday, I’ll be bringing my son with me since he’s my co pilot

I should be able to get out of taking my son to hockey practice this Sunday. May bring my daughter if she doesn't want to sit in the cold rink. I'm about an hour North of Bear Mountain State Park and can make a morning or afternoon. What time works for you guys?

Here's a (not so cold start) ...more like a warm start. . Just got back to my house after a grabbing an ice coffee from DD. You can hear the gurgles on the start-up before it smooths out to idle... Listen to it on your headphones, home sound bar or in your car to really hear it correctly.

Sounds nice and deep!:cool:

Reactions

Link to those tips?

Reactions
Reactions
Reactions
Yes, the Rattle sound is completely gone for me.

The vibration is still there.... but it's more of a powerful grumble. The thing now has a growl along with a snarl with the addition of the IC, Downpipes, ZFG tune and Borla S-Type's.

Pushing 500+HP, I want to feel that grumble in truck. If I wanted quiet along with insane speed I would have went with the Tesla Model S!

How is it at idle and cruising on the highway? I don’t want the ST to be loud at all when I have my family with me. ....

Reactions
@DarthVaderST It's loud...but if you spend $100 on Dynamat under the rear spare tire it's smooths out the cabin noise

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
@DarthVaderST It's loud...but if you spend $100 on Dynamat under the rear spare tire it's smooths out the cabin noise

I’m doing the entire rear floor, inside the liftgate and inner rear 1/4 panels with CLD and Dynapad CCF/MLV sandwich next weekend. Mine is pretty loud at 80mph...gonna beat it into submission. lol

Reactions
What exhaust setup are you running?

My ST is Better!

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Did anyone run downpipe and borla exhaust without a tune? Any CEL ?

Yes I have SPD downpipes with the Borla ATAK exhaust, and Whipple intercooler, I felt the difference as soon as I pulled out the shop!!

Reactions
Yes I have SPD downpipes with the Borla ATAK exhaust, and Whipple intercooler, I felt the difference as soon as I pulled out the shop!!
Yeah I had installed it not too long after I posted that question lol all good tho !