Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Did the Lincoln screen swap

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Wow. Your carplay fills up the whole screen... NICE.

Reactions
Rear camera and 360 camera are full screen too which is incredible.
Can you take a pic of Google maps in full screen please. I jist want to make sure it takes up most of the screen before I pull the trigger on getting it. Thank you.

Reactions
Can you take a pic of Google maps in full screen please. I jist want to make sure it takes up most of the screen before I pull the trigger on getting it. Thank you.
yes car play and android auto are full screen that includes any app including any maps app. I don’t have a picture of it right now of google maps cause I use Waze exclusively.

IMG_6536.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
So correct me i'm i'm wrong but you're basically turning the 'normal' screen sideways. The Lincoln screen is 13" right? I looks good in the picture because the orientation makes sense when the screen is full. But having that much screen sounds amazing!

Reactions
So what are tje changes ypu need to make in forscan for this screen to work, anybody? Thank you in advance.

OP
bender953
Reactions
Thread Starter #30
In Forscan you change the APIM. Brand gets changed to 'Lincoln' and Visual Design Variant changes to 'Lincoln MY20 10in'

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
I found it on car-part.com. It's a website for salvage yards across the country to post their stock. Got mine from a yard in Cali. It's the 2019 and up Aviator screen
Would you happen to have the part number? ZR17384?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Would you happen to have the part number? ZR17384?
Im having a hard time find the screen off ebay. I wonder if the Lincoln Corsair screen will work. Looks the same.

Reactions
3d printed bottom trim cover from Haven3DDesign on Etsy arrived on Friday. Not bad considering it’s the prototype run so I’m sure there might be new versions coming soon of the trim cover. I’m happy with it for what it is!
18A7C1F9-F763-4679-9FAC-9A89BDF02194.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
3d printed bottom trim cover from Haven3DDesign on Etsy arrived on Friday. Not bad considering it’s the prototype run so I’m sure there might be new versions coming soon of the trim cover. I’m happy with it for what it is!
View attachment 22277
I searched Etsy and could not find it.