Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

deleted

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 BLACKST
deleted

Last edited:

F=MA

Reactions
Didn't Borla replace resonators when this first happened??

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Are you the guy that bought the 2nd hand Thermal system and tried to warranty it?

Reactions
That’s a health hazard, for that reason I will avoid that exhaust because I been looking for a aftermarket but seems no one makes a 3” exhaust and show him the receipt to show proof. If that don’t work get state local to call him out for a product that could cause harm to people in the public.

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
i ordered a Corsa exhaust like 5 minutes ago as a replacement.. tossing the Thermal in the trash
You will not regret it I just installed mine 2 days ago and it’s sound great!

Attachments

Reactions
I love my Corsa system. The drone is only slight. and is in a very narrow band

Reactions
I can't wait for my Thermal to spit all the 'glass out. I bet is sounds way better.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
good to know .. i also heard the quality is better as well .

i like the fact the pipes go into each other .. vs a sleeve type clamp
Hi Joseph,

Not only did I respond and offer to ship you a replacement you denied even providing proof this was even happening to initiate the replacement.

Then via our conversation OVER THE PHONE, you let me know you received this system second-hand for FREE!

I stand behind our product and will send you a shipping label for the muffler and ship a replacement, but if you are going to throw the system away it doesn't make sense to give you something that will end up in the garbage.

Reactions
Hi Joseph,

Not only did I respond and offer to ship you a replacement you denied even providing proof this was even happening to initiate the replacement.

Then via our conversation OVER THE PHONE, you let me know you received this system second-hand for FREE!

I stand behind our product and will send you a shipping label for the muffler and ship a replacement, but if you are going to throw the system away it doesn't make sense to give you something that will end up in the garbage.
That don’t matter why would you risk the public health and just replace the exhaust with zero excuses?
Doesn’t matter if he had a receipt or got it for free. You should stand by your product and just replace without hassle.
Don’t you care for the health of people if they have your product?
This shows how much you don’t care about your problems with your product.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
That don’t matter why would you risk the public health and just replace the exhaust with zero excuses?
Doesn’t matter if he had a receipt or got it for free. You should stand by your product and just replace without hassle.
Don’t you care for the health of people if they have your product?
This shows how much you don’t care about your problems with your product.
Never once said we would not replace the part.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
rom Lethal Performance.

In response to you saying I have second hand exhaust .. i did tell you a family member PAID for it.
We didn't break into Thermal and steal it in the middle of the night !!
The reason your responding to this post is because you guys don't like BAD publicity

You NEVER responded to my emails about a replacement.

post pictures or ANY proof you responded via email about a replacement ..

I BET YOU CAN'T !!

I called Thermal yesterday also, no one picked up the phone.

So i decided to buy from Lethal Performance.

In response to you saying I have second hand exhaust .. i did tell you a family member PAID for it.
We didn't break into Thermal and steal it in the middle of the night !!

yes i HAVE receipts !!

You would know this if you responded to my emails..

Great approach btw .. this is the way you take care of people?
By attacking them and insulting them on there post ???

In the end... this was my experience with this Thermal exhaust
Yes the exhaust had a good tone but was defective ..
before buying this exhaust ask yourself ..
will this happen to me ..??

MAYBE ....MAYBE NOT !
Per our conversation, you said a friend bought the system and no longer needed it since they were receiving another system from another company.

You then received the system shipped from California second-hand.

I never asked for proof of purchase simply if you could send me a picture showing the issue.

Per our conversation I offered to ship a replacement which you denied.

Once again I reached out publicly in this thread to initiate the replacement process that you have denied.

I spoke with you over the phone and responded to your emails.

I can only respond so quickly. getting a response within 24 hours is more than most companies do nowadays including answering the phone.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
FFS it’s just like the guy that bought the 2nd hand kit and wanted a warranty replacement…offered multiple options for a resolution but just cried and blocked people.
And to whoever keeps calling it a public health issue…it’s fiberglass…it’s classified as a nuisance, not a hazard. I deal with it on a daily basis…stop trying to make it out to be something it’s not.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Oh but the public safety! Yeah, that angle is pretty lame IMO.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Oh but the public safety! Yeah, that angle is pretty lame IMO.
Very lame…just someone with no dog in this fight piling on. Typical internet bullshit.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
LIES . I WOULD NEVER REFUSE A REPLACEMENT

i paid $1600.00 .

you have my email.. if you want to make good .. DO THAT !!

stop giving me the run around and posting on a forum

you have my email address with the pictures i sent..

make it right or don't .. its up to you

if they send a tracking with a replacement .. i will post about it
Wait…just curious because it’s been posted a few different ways. Did you buy it new for $1600, get it from a family member that paid for it or get it from a friend?

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Something phishy going on here. Not sure we will ever get the accurate story.

As a business owner, you always run into difficult customers at times. Sometimes it is worth it to make and keep them happy, sometimes it is not worth it. I have walked away from customers before because they didn't play it straight and it wasn't worth dealing with them.

While social media is nice in that you can get feedback from many people, it also provides a soapbox for the Karen's of the world. Not suggesting that applies to anybody here, just my experiences. I have seen plenty of people come completely unglued because people disagree with their position.

Reactions
Ok so lung damage is not a health concern then. Having fiber glass in a developing child is no concern. Bet you wouldn’t put your kids around that exhaust.
Wait forgot your probably privilege with a custom exhaust.
Just take in that he’s apart of this community and needs support when things don’t seem right.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Stop with the lung damage nonsense, you sound childish. Unless you are sucking off the tailpipe there are thousands of worse things you are inhaling every day.