Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

deleted

Reactions
It’s a product of a company just replace the product to make the customer happy, therefore fix the broke product to make a working product sellable if he’s worried who will fill his pocket.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Have a nice evening Stallion. I hope you find all the satisfaction that you deserve.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Ok so lung damage is not a health concern then. Having fiber glass in a developing child is no concern. Bet you wouldn’t put your kids around that exhaust.
Wait forgot your probably privilege with a custom exhaust.
Just take in that he’s apart of this community and needs support when things don’t seem right.
Well most of us are smart enough to not put a developing child next to the exhaust tip of any running vehicle...but maybe that's just me.

My kids wouldn't be around that exhaust because I would understand that sometimes shit parts make it though QC, take the new muffler that the vendor is willing to send, and not throw a hissy fit online.

I'm not sure how to read the 2nd sentence due to grammar shenanigans, but I'm sure woke, imaginationland terminology like privilege have nothing to due with exhaust systems.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I’m lead project manager for a global industrial insulation company…I deal with SDS sheets and practical use of these products daily and have for 33 years. I don’t need some internet article to educate me on fiberglass. You’re being dramatic…and the Short Term Effects part of your article say exactly what I said. And yes, this would be considered short term exposure.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
The company ha
It’s a product of a company just replace the product to make the customer happy, therefore fix the broke product to make a working product sellable if he’s worried who will fill his pocket.
The company has offered to do just that and posted it right here. Not sure what your bitching about?

Reactions
Well most of us are smart enough to not put a developing child next to the exhaust tip of any running vehicle...but maybe that's just me.

My kids wouldn't be around that exhaust because I would understand that sometimes shit parts make it though QC, take the new muffler that the vendor is willing to send, and not throw a hissy fit online.

I'm not sure how to read the 2nd sentence due to grammar shenanigans, but I'm sure woke, imaginationland terminology like privilege have nothing to due with exhaust systems.
Well sometimes you need to pay attention in chemistry class. ISO alcohol is isolate alcohol, so big guy you need to learn all the health concerns.

All I’m saying a customer whom is not satisfied with your product that failed, so just replace the product. The manufacturer seems to have a “hissy fit” for a botched product.

Reactions
I’m lead project manager for a global industrial insulation company…I deal with SDS sheets and practical use of these products daily and have for 33 years. I don’t need some internet article to educate me on fiberglass. You’re being dramatic.
well someone doesn’t like OSHA and health complaints.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I
well someone doesn’t like OSHA and health complaints.
i deal with these things on a regular basis as well and conduct air quality monitoring on projects. You on the other hand have no idea what you’re talking about.

OP
BLACK-ST-AZ
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 BLACKST
Thread Starter #30
you hit the nail on the head @Stallion.

Thermal is being vindictive also because of this post !!

Via email after I made this post they emailed me back finally !

they are now saying they want me to send them the center portion of the exhaust to them first..

ummm i cant the ST drive without it .

SO IF I'M WAITING A MONTH OR MAYBE 2 THAT'S OK ??
I simply asked them to send a replacement first and i would send them the defective portion once i got the replacement ..

they mentioned this post as to say no ...and is that is your punishment..

freaking awesome customer service

I was forced to replace the exhaust so i can continue to drive it.. they know that

this exactly why i bought a Corsa as a replacement .. i knew they would screw me.

Last edited:
Reactions
I

i deal with these things on a regular basis as well and conduct air quality monitoring on projects. You on the other hand have no idea what you’re talking about.
I know safety unbroken, so the beer you drink I work in the brewing industry as a lab technician.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
And that makes you an expert in fibrous insulation….got it.

ARC

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST Black
Damn, I wanted to purchase this system to replace the mbrp one I have now that was damaged in a minor rear end collision. Now I'm hesitant, anyone here able to say some good things about the company??

Reactions
Just deeps on where you going to take your ST leave at stock or go for hp?
I have waited on pulling the trigger for exhaust due to limited aftermarket diameter exhaust from 2.25-2.5 duel exits. I will soon be putting a custom 3” exhaust and was quoted 1500 and up. That would be a true cat back exhaust. I just want a better flow setup until I want to tune for 91 octane, but would like just a pump e85 tune without adding any gas equations.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Damn, I wanted to purchase this system to replace the mbrp one I have now that was damaged in a minor rear end collision. Now I'm hesitant, anyone here able to say some good things about the company??
There’s hundreds of satisfied customers. There was apparently a run of bad mufflers…most of which have been replaced from reading on the FB groups. This guy and one other made a huge deal because Thermal has a refund/replace/whatever policy they don’t like. Don’t let one guy bitching and another one that bitches but doesn’t own the product sway your decision.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Just deeps on where you going to take your ST leave at stock or go for hp?
I have waited on pulling the trigger for exhaust due to limited aftermarket diameter exhaust from 2.25-2.5 duel exits. I will soon be putting a custom 3” exhaust and was quoted 1500 and up. That would be a true cat back exhaust. I just want a better flow setup until I want to tune for 91 octane, but would like just a pump e85 tune without adding any gas equations.
You’ll need an HPFP upgrade at minimum to run full E85.

Reactions
You’ll need an HPFP upgrade at minimum to run full E85.
Could that be from a gas station e85 that varies in ethanol? That’s what I’m looking for because that is the best ethanol tune expect for 91 tune but where I’m from it’s due to elevation.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Could that be from a gas station e85 that varies in ethanol? That’s what I’m looking for because that is the best ethanol tune expect for 91 tune but where I’m from it’s due to elevation.
Nobody is going to write you a straight E 85 tune with the stock HPFP. It cannot flow enough fuel. E50 is max.

Reactions