Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

DEBUT ONE-OF-A KIND EXTREME ST

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Thanks for that!. I remember that user buying the calipers, but as I haven't seen anything from him since, I wasn't sure whether it ever worked.

Reactions
Thanks for that!. I remember that user buying the calipers, but as I haven't seen anything from him since, I wasn't sure whether it ever worked.
Those brembos would probably even fit the 20" wheels with spacers. They are the same as the Jeep/Durango SRT which comes with 20" wheels from the factory.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Those brembos would probably even fit the 20" wheels with spacers. They are the same as the Jeep/Durango SRT which comes with 20" wheels from the factory.
It’s not about fitting in the hoop…it’s about those big ass calipers fitting behind the spokes.

F=MA

Reactions
Thanks, that's good to know. I've followed all the braking threads, but never did see anyone else who did the Brembo package and made it fit with the stock wheels. I searched and couldn't find it. Do you remember?
My point exactly. I think the search engine on this forum may blow. As I said earlier the only low oil pressure post it brought up, that was applicable, was my post asking the question.