Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Cold Air Intake

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Nice. $500 on an absolutely do nothing mod. Put in a dry flow performance filter and call it a day.
If your talking performance then yes. But if your talking about appearance then no. People spend thousands on wheels, spoilers, side skirts, etc. which do nothing for performance but improve appearance. So it's not a "do nothing mod".

Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
If your talking performance then yes. But if your talking about appearance then no. People spend thousands on wheels, spoilers, side skirts, etc. which do nothing for performance but improve appearance. So it's not a "do nothing mod".
Totally agree. Even aftermarket vs aftermarket has differences. Does the S&B flow the best? Yes. Does the Fenfab sound the best? Yes.

The Fenfab was expensive for just the noise but I sure am glad I have it now. I love the way this thing sounds!