Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Blacked out Ford logo stickers from Etsy

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thanks, these looks really nice. Does anyone know if they will stay attached after some car washes, harsh weather etc.?

Reactions

Chief28

Reactions
+ 1 from Etsy. Did mine today...

8768065B-1F77-4B05-A6EC-9CC8C31FC783.jpeg FC3B7E1C-87A1-4DEE-8A01-398A2C473EBF.jpeg

Reactions
Thanks, these looks really nice. Does anyone know if they will stay attached after some car washes, harsh weather etc.?
Two months, no issues. With the low price and easy install you can redo if necessary. I am way to lazy to replace the emblems with the painted ones. You have to do a medium disassembly.

Reactions
Do I need a heat gun for best application or will a good hair dryer work too?

Reactions
The vinyl sticker decals from the Etsy website turned out 99.9% perfect. Slightly misaligned from seller around the letters but hardly noticeable. For $20, can't beat it. Definitely use a heat source (heat gun/blow dryer) after you remove the clear plastic lining to remove all the bubbles especially around the letters.