Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Any South Florida ST owners with ability to delete FENG?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey! The FENG has been killing me, really want it gone. Anyone in South Florida that can help a brotha out? I don’t have access to a windows computer - MAC only and I don’t have the storage or knowledge to add any new programs or do this myself. Looking for some help!

Reactions
Hey! The FENG has been killing me, really want it gone. Anyone in South Florida that can help a brotha out? I don’t have access to a windows computer - MAC only and I don’t have the storage or knowledge to add any new programs or do this myself. Looking for some help!
I'll be flying into Ft Lauderdale and staying for a few days in early March! :D

OP
BLucas86
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
I'll be flying into Ft Lauderdale and staying for a few days in early March! :D
Awesome! You have the tools and the know how?

Reactions
Awesome! You have the tools and the know how?
I can bring my ODBLink and ill find something Windows to bring, i'm a Mac guy also but can grab something.

Not driving so I won't have my ST unfortunately! But I can do your FENG and whatever else you want tweaked.

Reactions
PM me in your contact info and when i'm there in a few months, I'll reach out!

OP
BLucas86
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
I can bring my ODBLink and ill find something Windows to bring, i'm a Mac guy also but can grab something.

Not driving so I won't have my ST unfortunately! But I can do your FENG and whatever else you want tweaked.
Sounds great - I can meet you somewhere. I’ll DM you

OP
BLucas86
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Wanted to revive this - really want to delete this function! Any south Florida people with ability to help get rid of this?