Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2023 Kia Telluride X-Pro

Reactions
For me the Koran manufactures do not have the performance heritage that Ford has. As someone who has been interested in cars all my life, that heritage counts when making a choice.
The heritage my 1994 F-150 had was pretty great. Granted, it was in the 90's but every 30,000 miles the transmission was garbage, they didn't want to fix it because not many of the straight 6, regular cab short bed options were sold. By 60,000 miles, AC was out, needed to replace the radiator which it then ate less than a month after purchasing the first new radiator because a U bolt holding the back of the transmission went bad allowing the engine to twist in its mount.

That being said, I was a broke college student back then so the vehicle cost me a lot to try and keep until I went to a 2005 VW GTI which never gave me any issues. When looking at the Ford Explorer ST, that 1994 F-150 kept coming up in my memory but I still bought the ST.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Kia just released a more off-road version of the Telluride, probably to compete with the Explorer Timberline.
You can see flames coming from that car while there driving !!