Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2021 ST minor probles

Simguy

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
I have a 2021 ST and I have a couple of things going on. One behind dashboard while parked I have a lot of relays going off with a lot of clicking and I can't figure out what that is. The other are my front windows lose their settings and I have to reset quite often.

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
The clicking is normal near as I can tell. When I’m working in my garage I hear all kinds of clicking and whiring from time to time. Havent had any problems in 24k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
The clicking is normal near as I can tell. When I’m working in my garage I hear all kinds of clicking and whiring from time to time. Havent had any problems in 24k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear clicking and motor movement also. I guess that it is normal, I haven't had any problems other than cracked exhaust and the blue screen/Sync issues.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I have a ‘21 also. The plastic base under the driver’s seat broke. For no apparent reason. I’m sure it isn’t under warranty. Kind of cheesy.
The exterior strip on the passenger side rear window came loose also. I had like 28k miles. Took it to the dealer and they said that because it bent (because of highway speed wind before I saw it) it wasn’t covered. My appeal to ford was denied, also. again