Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

20" All Terrain Setup Questions

Kruppa

Reactions
Hi there, new to the forum! Loving my 2020 ST so far. I have the street pack as well with upgraded brakes.

I'm looking to do a 20" wheel/tire setup with all terrain BFG K02 tires. From researching other threads it looks like the best size is 275/55/20. I want the setup to be just a few mm wider than the edge of the fender. I'll likely be getting BC Forged wheels with custom offsets front/rear to achieve this look on all 4 corners. My best guess to get this look is 20x9.5 et25 front and et18 rear.

Looking to see if anybody can help me figure out if this is accurate or if they have other suggestions and also would love confirmation this will fit my spec/no rubbing issues etc.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reactions
There are others in this thread that can chime in but as someone who has owned a staggered setup in the past, I can't possibly advise AGAINST it any more strenuously. It is such a pain in the ass that is completely unnecessary on a vehicle like this. If you truly want the rears pushed out a little more just use a really high quality billet 1/4" spacer designed for hub-centric fitment.

Reactions
I was looking at doing a 20x9 with 30 offset and the same 275/55/20 all terrain tires as well.