Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

yet another new guy

Reactions
Just wanted to stop by and say hi, new to the forum..obviously. Wasn’t aware their was an ST specific forum. And in all honesty the ST is my wife’s vehicle. We already have 6k on the clock. We got pretty much every option when we purchased and we are the only ones with one on the naval base we live on. We have the performance brakes, and also got the dvd headrests (damn kids). Love the car so far.

Attachments

Reactions
Congratulations and welcome to the forum, we're starting to build quite the crowd here.

Reactions
Congrats! How are you liking the rear entertainment system? That's one of the features we wish came on ours.

OP
C
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Congrats! How are you liking the rear entertainment system? That's one of the features we wish came on ours.
we had to order it with the purchase, they weren’t on when we found it. But it’s a life saver with young kids. The headphones that come with it could be better but good news it you can play the audio thru the car speakers.

Reactions
we had to order it with the purchase, they weren’t on when we found it. But it’s a life saver with young kids. The headphones that come with it could be better but good news it you can play the audio thru the car speakers.
Thanks for the feedback and I agree it's a lifesaver. My dealer wanted $3k to install that system afterwards but I declined.

OP
C
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
It was free to install from the dealer we went to, but then again it was part of the initial purchase so that may be where the difference lies

Reactions
Welcome! We're also from California.

Reactions
It was free to install from the dealer we went to, but then again it was part of the initial purchase so that may be where the difference lies
Hindsight that's what we should have done and I should have gone over the options better. Didn't realize it was available until we got home.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome