Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTForscan

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
There is usually a discount code floating around for the autostopeliminator too. FBFORD was the one I used a long time ago.
That code still works for $10 off the price.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
It is possible, that if that person also made other updates to modules AFTER the FORScan changes, the As-Built changes were over written by the previously stored data on the "Ford Cloud"

This may or may not be the case, but it was a thought I had
That is possible. I’ve gone in a few different times though and made changes and they seemed ok. For instance I disabled FENG, drove around for a cpl days, then enabled it again to see if I could tell the difference. Then disabled it again and all the lighting and Tilt mirror changes I previously made seemed to still be there. But maybe auto start is different since it would affect drivability? I dunno. o_O

HFH1924

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
If Random Pilot is on, I received my OBDLink EX today. Could you give me a hand on setup?

Reactions
Would like to definitely like to delete FENG and auto stop. Also is there a list of the items we can change. The 3 flash to 5 flash was discussed in prior post, not available for the 2022's ?
The only permanent way on the auto stop is done through using a tuning device or buying the plug in eliminator, the Feng is easily turned off in one of the as is sections , not sure which one , been awhile.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
I finally found my old windows laptop and went back in to change some of this. Key alert double honk, mirror tilt in reverse...now jus have to figure out how the hell to store the tilt settings. I go through the procedure and then next time I turn the car on its all out of wack...

Bosh

Reactions
Vehicle
2002 Ford Mustang
I finally found my old windows laptop and went back in to change some of this. Key alert double honk, mirror tilt in reverse...now jus have to figure out how the hell to store the tilt settings. I go through the procedure and then next time I turn the car on its all out of wack...
Are you saying you are trying to store the tilt-when-in-reverse locations when tilted? If so, there is a procedure you must follow to store it and it still is supposedly not 100% to do it correctly. But If you need to know, I posted the directions somewhere before and I can find them again if you're interested.

Bosh

Reactions
Vehicle
2002 Ford Mustang
Would like to definitely like to delete FENG and auto stop. Also is there a list of the items we can change. The 3 flash to 5 flash was discussed in prior post, not available for the 2022's ?
FENG is in the ACM module of Forscan. It is called "Engine Sound Enhancement". Set it to "Disabled" and you should be good to go.

HFH1924

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Bosh, are you still on?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
FENG is in the ACM module of Forscan. It is called "Engine Sound Enhancement". Set it to "Disabled" and you should be good to go.
I found 2 separate headings in ACM module "engine sound enhancement" and "software engine sound enhancement".
I got the service interuption message when trying to disable. After several tries I gave up. Then went in again and noticed the 2nd SESE was set to disable. And I have noticed over the last week of driving that the FENG is gone

HFH1924

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Viking, are you still on ?

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Are you saying you are trying to store the tilt-when-in-reverse locations when tilted? If so, there is a procedure you must follow to store it and it still is supposedly not 100% to do it correctly. But If you need to know, I posted the directions somewhere before and I can find them again if you're interested.
Yes exactly. I followed directions someone had posted, not sure if it was yours. Seems to not have held after a couple days. No biggie, just speaking out loud.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I think I missed the post, what are you trying to do?
I was just checking to see if they got their forscan working or not and if I could help in anyway.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
I was just checking to see if they got their forscan working or not and if I could help in anyway.
Got ya, my bad. I was in too many forums/threads about Forscan and it all got jumbled.

HFH1924

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Instead of reaching out to a specific member of the forum, again, could I please get anyone to help with a step by step help with Forscan. I have the OBD Link EX tool, and have installed the Forscan on my laptop. (Hopefully correctly). I just can't figure it out, I have not been able to find the area to make changes. As the TV show said "Help me Spock".

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Instead of reaching out to a specific member of the forum, again, could I please get anyone to help with a step by step help with Forscan. I have the OBD Link EX tool, and have installed the Forscan on my laptop. (Hopefully correctly). I just can't figure it out, I have not been able to find the area to make changes. As the TV show said "Help me Spock".
I got ya. The YouTube videos on the first page are pretty straight forward. Make sure you’ve got the free license key, plug in and go nuts!

Bosh

Reactions
Vehicle
2002 Ford Mustang
I'll just post this bit about the reverse-tilting-mirror "calibration" here as well just in case anyone is curious. The calibration comes with a warning about how this vehicle does not come with this so it is not recommended to turn this feature on, so I am not personally telling anyone to do this.

1670338299839.png

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Has anyone turned off the "Trailer light out" message displayed when having a LED hitch cover plugged into the 4 prong?