Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Window sticker

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer ST
Anyone else ever consider framing their window sticker? Or is it just me lol

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I've laminated the window stickers of all my cars that were unique and special, which quite obviously would include the ST.

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
That is an awesome idea. Still have mine in the glovebox. The ST may not seem so special now, but who knows in 20-30 years what could happen. Many who bought cars in the 60's and early 70's really wished they had kept their window stickers. Sure wished I had one for this SS. IMG_20211009_172157026.jpg

Reactions
That is an awesome idea. Still have mine in the glovebox. The ST may not seem so special now, but who knows in 20-30 years what could happen. Many who bought cars in the 60's and early 70's really wished they had kept their window stickers. Sure wished I had one for this SS. View attachment 13553
I think it's cool to keep all, with some vehicles I send em back like trucks, basic cars, etc etc

But for some of the more performance oriented stuff it's cool to keep the sticker, especially if it's built for you.