Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Wide Body Kit interest?

Reactions
We need vents on the ST engine bay… could you look into that since you have the technology? That be superb (y)
Hood vents
Hood scoops
Side skirt vents
Spoiler
rear defuser
A/B/D pillars real carbon pieces
Mirror caps

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Very nice, I'm impressed. How did you fab it up. Polyurethane foam?

Reactions
We need vents on the ST engine bay… could you look into that since you have the technology? That be superb (y)
Hood vents
Hood scoops
Side skirt vents
Spoiler
rear defuser
A/B/D pillars real carbon pieces
Mirror caps
Pretty sure he's doing this himself . I think you are asking him to become a full custom shop for the ST , which by the way , there's no money to be had . Why don't you get out there and find a shop and work on custom pieces for yourself ? I know that's what I always do .

Reactions
Cause they say the same dam thing you just said no money. But it would be cool to see someone make that.

Reactions
Cause they say the same dam thing you just said no money. But it would be cool to see someone make that.
That's why I'm saying for you to have it done for yourself . Forget about mass producing something that would sell 3 of . 1 off is the way to go .

Reactions
Plus....they make all these things already that you can install on your ST now

Hood vents - Someone makes this
Hood scoop - Someone makes this
Side skirt vents - none
Spoiler - Someone makes this
rear diffuser - Someone makes this
A/B/D pillars real carbon pieces - none
Mirror caps - Someone makes this

Reactions
Oh I’m a fan of forged carbon looks more artistic (y)

other carbon fiber look to weird if you don’t have a complete kit from one stop shop cause I seen carbon on other cars some are good and some look like a Amazon carbon part…

Reactions
The hti

The hitch cover looks phenomenal and better than the one Zeus3d is selling. Are you considering selling those hitch covers?
I think the one Zeus3d is selling is not that bad. I think what many people don't like is the price. The fitment is 100% better than mine for sure since he used a 3d scanner for the measures. But I made it for fun, just to get something done other than be working from home. Not interested on selling it.

Reactions
Meh...his is very plain, nice but plain. I am digging yours a lot