Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Where are all the 22's that fit

Big House

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I have been scouring the internet and it is hard to find "that" set of 22x10s. Where did you all go to get a nice set of after market wheels?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Figment industries or Element Wheels have the most wheels. It is hard though, as Vossen, Velgen, etc. are only offered on specific websites. Lethal Performance has the best selection of those.

Fade2black

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
This is where I got mine, great service and shipped directly to my home: https://audiocityusa.com/
Just ordered mine from audio city and they were a please to work with, they called and emailed with lots of options for wheels and tires.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
Just ordered mine from audio city and they were a please to work with, they called and emailed with lots of options for wheels and tires.
Nice! We're expecting pics after the install! Yes I was very happy with the customer service and the delivery, glad I went with them.