Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

TCST

Reactions
Put in the 3 row set of Husky weather beaters with the split cargo mat. Floor mats fit like shit and passeneger front had the hole in it for the peg on the floor but there isn’t one so the hole is there for nothing.
Cargo liner works really well though so I’ll keep that and return the rest for weather tech. link to the cargo mat in operation.

Mmsean

Reactions
I have the OEM Ford Rubber Floor mats and love them but I did get the Husky Liner and love it. It's not perfect but it's the most versatile.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I finally installed the brushed aluminum door panel trim pieces.....well worth the low cost (thanks IZIZIZIZIZIZI). Also finally installed the aluminum pedal covers. Not bad for $20-something bucks.
Pretty dang nice parts for the price I thought. Sometimes China surprises me.

Reactions
Got my Whipple IC last Friday while I was in CA, got home yesterday and installed it today. Ford changed a few things it seems on how they mounted some parts so that was fun to figure out. But it's in and working well.
20210628_124142 (2).jpg

KegsBdry

Reactions
Put in the 3 row set of Husky weather beaters with the split cargo mat. Floor mats fit like shit and passeneger front had the hole in it for the peg on the floor but there isn’t one so the hole is there for nothing.
Cargo liner works really well though so I’ll keep that and return the rest for weather tech. link to the cargo mat in operation.

Got a link to buy?

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Unbroken what web site did you find that aluminum inside door trim on? Also does it just got on top of the old inside trim.

TCST

Reactions
Especially weather tech is offering non functional billet plate frames for $150+
Got a link to buy?

just select the cargo liner here. Liner has a bunch of Velcro circles on the back with pieces of rectangular Velcro on top of them. I took the rectangle pieces off and used only the circles and it’s perfect. Idk what the others are for.

https://www.huskyliners.com/WeatherBeater-Floor-Mats/2021/ford/explorer/2nd-row-config/2nd-buckets

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Unbroken what web site did you find that aluminum inside door trim on? Also does it just got on top of the old inside trim.
Found it on eBay. I think there’s a link in my build log thread but just search for “2020 Explorer matte silver interior trim”

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thanks

Reactions
Good catch. I just ordered. Said they should arrive by Aug 9th.

Reactions
Great time. Best part was auto cross. One day event. Got to use sport, and trail modes. Soldier Hollow Field was awesome.
I’m in Park City waiting for registration and dinner before tomorrow’s fun in the ST’s. They’re all lined up down in the garage. I just hope the weather holds for us, 50% chance of rain tomorrow afternoon. I don’t want to miss out on the biathlon fun shooting at Olympic Park.

Reactions
I’m in Park City waiting for registration and dinner before tomorrow’s fun in the ST’s. They’re all lined up down in the garage. I just hope the weather holds for us, 50% chance of rain tomorrow afternoon. I don’t want to miss out on the biathlon fun shooting at Olympic Park.
It was raining when I was there last month. Still got to shoot. Driving in the rain in the course was a hoot.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Added WeatherTech floor mats for all 3 rows. Not exciting but needed to protect the car during family hauling duties. They fit great and clean up easy.
20210702_143955.jpg 20210702_144028.jpg

Reactions
Added WeatherTech floor mats for all 3 rows. Not exciting but needed to protect the car during family hauling duties. They fit great and clean up easy.
View attachment 6650 View attachment 6651
Those do look like they fit good. I bought the cargo area liner (for my dog) from Weathertech and it is not as tight a fit andslides all over the place and won't lay flat. I was just at the ST SUV Experience and all the ExST's had Ford floor liners that fit like a glove. I think I am going to do what someone else did and use some of those 42,000 points I have to get the first and second row for free.