Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
@BooSTedExplorer21 is that the Eibach spring kit? If so have you installed them yet? Very curious about them, we are an Eibach dealer at work so I have been thinking about ordering a set.
I haven't yet but itsxa good medium between steeda and h&r. I've heard nothing but good things about them

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I grt in trouble because it was my screensaver on my phone IMG_4479.png . Ha ha ha

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
I installed my UPR catch can and the liftgate decal inserts.

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Maintenance day:
Tires rotated and balanced
Synthetic Oil Change

Reactions
Yesterday - installed Eibach springs and oil change while it was up. Today - alignment....only problem is my go-to guy's alignment machine broke this morning so had to go to Discount Tire. They got the front/rear toe and front camber within OEM spec but despite me showing them where the rear camber bolt was they refused to do it. It's at -2.3 so not "that" bad, will just wait for my friend's parts to arrive and take it back to him. Had to make sure the toe was fixed as I have some driving to do this week and don't want to shred my new Conti tires.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I hate shops that won’t do it right. Hope you told them it wasn’t “that bad” that you were walking out without paying.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Installed FenFab rear toe links yesterday. Today I had the alignment done. 20230910_161200.jpg 20230910_102937.jpg 20230910_154002.jpg

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
@Cajun Heat are those the 5000 or 7000 series QuickJacks? I need a set!
Hey @twin001 . These are the 7000TL QuickJacks. Wanted something hefty, and tall, enough to lift my 2019 Ram. Picked up a package deal from Costco a little over a year ago and has made my life so much better under my cars. Not getting any younger and a lot less flexible. Even works under my '86 944.

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Yesterday - installed Eibach springs and oil change while it was up. Today - alignment....only problem is my go-to guy's alignment machine broke this morning so had to go to Discount Tire. They got the front/rear toe and front camber within OEM spec but despite me showing them where the rear camber bolt was they refused to do it. It's at -2.3 so not "that" bad, will just wait for my friend's parts to arrive and take it back to him. Had to make sure the toe was fixed as I have some driving to do this week and don't want to shred my new Conti tires.
Pics with the Eibach’s?

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Drained catch can and got my inspection done. Nothing fun

Reactions
Finally installed the Ford Performance tune today. I picked it up at Lethal and the local ASE certified mechanic installed it for $55. I was pleasantly surprised that the automatically applied parking brake "safety" feature was not included in the tune. Cheers.