Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Explorer22ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
Made a YouTube video - 10 upgrades to an Explorer ST. Covered upgrades and how to‘s —- Ford ovals, add some letters to the lower front door, racing stripes, rain guards, hitch cover, lamp guards, led reverse lights, license plate frames, rear hvac control module, and how I put the front end on jack stands.

10 Easy Ford Explorer Upgrades
Very nicely done neighbor!!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
^ Looks great. I seen a set of Blue one's on amazon however my ST is Stone Blue. Had I got red, the "RED" ST looks perfect. Not sure how the blue will look. If I see them that inexpensive it would be worth trying.
I like the way mine look.Taking the wheels off and changing the caps 'bout did me in.

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Flex
I like the way mine look.Taking the wheels off and changing the caps 'bout did me in.
Nice!, When I changed my lug nuts to the black ones I took my time and took longer than I thought it would ( trying to be careful about it )

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
We’re hoping! Thanks for the optimism. Lol
Projected landfall hasn't moved significantly in the past five advisories. Puts landfall < 30 miles from us. :oops: At least it's projected to be a Cat Two.

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Made a YouTube video - 10 upgrades to an Explorer ST. Covered upgrades and how to‘s —- Ford ovals, add some letters to the lower front door, racing stripes, rain guards, hitch cover, lamp guards, led reverse lights, license plate frames, rear hvac control module, and how I put the front end on jack stands.

"DITTO" on the Excellent!

JDHRNC

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
^ these are really cool, was thinking about "ST" caps. These are nicer, except are they really $40 each ?
Yes they were $42.99 each. That’s Ford Performance for you.

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Flex
Black lugs nuts & just resting in the garage. ECU cover next and hopefully some Steeda Springs

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer st
20220928_192643.jpg 20220928_192643.jpg 20220928_183043.jpg 20220928_183021.jpg 20220928_183025.jpg

finally got around to installing my EvoSport boost gauge. Lethal performance springs are on the way.

Gokussj4

Reactions
Done plenty for a second project car. I guess i need to edit my pics and upload them.
full turbo back , regardless of the challenges. Some companies claim a full bolt on but mods need to be made. Fmic , catch can and waiting on a tund. My 600whp evo takes all the attention lol

Shiver

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 explorer st
谢谢

Vossen HF-5 22 x 10.5 ET 30 与米其林 PSS 305/35/22

使用 Tapatalk 从我的 iPhone 发送
谢谢

Vossen HF-5 22 x 10.5 ET 30 与米其林 PSS 305/35/22

使用 Tapatalk 从我的 iPhone 发送
需要添加法兰或调整悬架?

79GearHd

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Finally was able to get time off to install the CVF Intercooler, AFE Intake, Fenfab Charge Pipe and HKS BOV. Took about 5hrs for all.
Thank you to all that have posted tips/tricks/walk-throughs = made it easy to complete.

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Finally was able to get time off to install the CVF Intercooler, AFE Intake, Fenfab Charge Pipe and HKS BOV. Took about 5hrs for all.
Thank you to all that have posted tips/tricks/walk-throughs = made it easy to complete.
How was fitment of IC??

voodothatido4u

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST

Your Upgrades were just great. I ran with your ideas on the License Plate frame, Hitch cover, Led reverse lights, plus de-badged the rear and Carbon Fibered the front ST, now a little happier. Thxs for posting!
st3.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2019 Ford Flex