Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Nothing better than a fresh wash and detail!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Cleaned up my baby and installed a custom made hitch cover.
Two questions.

Where did you get the red letter inserts for the rear hatch and bottom kick plates?
Does it cause any snagging when washing/wiping it down?

Cruise72

Reactions
Swapped the OEM Cabin Air Filter with a Pureflow filter. No issues with fitment and no noticeable difference in air output.

20220404_145449_resized.jpg 20220404_171715_resized.jpg 20220404_171503_resized.jpg 20220404_171910_resized.jpg

Cruise72

Reactions

KegsBdry

Reactions
The Pureflow seems similar to the Refresh95 filter; the only discernable difference is that the Pureflow includes an activated charcoal with baking soda layer to aid in neutralizing odors.
What's the difference in price?

Cruise72

Reactions
What's the difference in price?
Although the Refresh95 comes standard in newer models, from my understanding, Ford is not currently selling them separately at the moment.

The Pureflow is priced at $19.86.

Reactions
Hooked up the trailer with the rzr for the first time to the ST. Anyone have a trailer brake controller on their ST?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Well, yesterday....

Had AWR Racing install their brand new differential stiffening mount. Super beefy. Little undercarriage bling that's functional ;). Super well made and I’d highly recommend for those looking to shore up this platform weak spot. Install is super easy. Watched the guys install in just a few minutes.

Ron @ whoosh has an exclusive introductory discount. $30 cheaper than buying direct for a limited time. Link below.

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...s/awr-racing-rear-diff-mount-2020-explorer-st

Last edited:
Reactions
Well, yesterday....

Had AWR Racing install their brand new differential stiffening mount. Super beefy. Little undercarriage bling that's functional ;). Super well made and I’d highly recommend for those looking to shore up this platform weak spot. Install is super easy. Watched the guys install in just a few minutes.

Ron @ whoosh has an exclusive introductory discount. $30 cheaper than buying direct for a limited time. Link below.

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...s/awr-racing-rear-diff-mount-2020-explorer-st

Man...now I'm torn as I just bought the Fenfab stiffy diffy. I don't want to disqualify them just yet but this one looks more beefy. Hoping for more people to weigh in on this.

Reactions
Well, yesterday....

How does the brace not flex when it has a rotating joint right where it is supposed to be stiff and immobile?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Spent about 3 hours tuning the audio system…with many more to come. 7DBBEF99-880E-49E8-93DE-ECDA810DA47B.jpeg

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I should have posted this yesterday, but I let my ST stretch it's legs on the tail of the dragon.

20220407_080055.jpg

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Finished sound deadening up to the front seats. Started building my storage box for over the amp rack. Decided finally to ditch the third row seats. Will never use them and this way I get a decent sized storage area with a flat loading area up to the front seats.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Where did you get the tail o' dragon sticker?

Reactions
The strore in the picture a few posts up

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
It was 7:45 in the morning when I took that pic, I was the only one there. I didn't have time to hang around, I had a 550 mile drive ahead of me to get home.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
How does the brace not flex when it has a rotating joint right where it is supposed to be stiff and immobile?
Well the joint has a poly bushing so it's pretty stiff. If you're concerned you can probably machine up an aluminum or Delrin insert, but I wouldn't. I'm not about that solid mount drivetrain life.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Added the black ST emblem with no chrome lining and the red RaceSeng tow hook today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you get the black emblems with no chrome. Love the look