Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

What Have You Done To Your Explorer ST Today

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Boring…but it makes me happy. IMG_2151.jpeg

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
You get the trailer attached warning every time you start the car?
I purchased the CR1, reverse light, running light, and brake light, and got multiple and repeated warnings regarding the trailer being attached and the backup sensors not working. I returned the unit.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I purchased the CR1, reverse light, running light, and brake light, and got multiple and repeated warnings regarding the trailer being attached and the backup sensors not working. I returned the unit.
This is why I didn't get the one that does more than just a reverse light. It's only pinned to the reverse and running light. No brake or turn signals. Nothing to throw a code.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Enabled the mirror reverse till with FORScan. :cool:
IMG_20230517_194819.jpg
Did lot changes here and there, until it started working on mine. Not that straight forward.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Installed my MGP Caliper Covers. Needed something since I don’t have the Street Package. Got a good deal on them. I really need to lower my ST. The black 20’s look small now with the high fenders. IMG_9139.jpeg IMG_9138.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Put this on this morning before dropping the new to me 2020 off to get the front windows re-tinted darker than what I had them done a couple weeks ago…at the place that‘s gonna wash, clay bar, orbital, PPF, and then ceramic coat it. IMG_2223.jpeg

Ljn21

Reactions
Put this on this morning before dropping the new to me 2020 off to get the front windows re-tinted darker than what I had them done a couple weeks ago…at the place that‘s gonna wash, clay bar, orbital, PPF, and then ceramic coat it. View attachment 17919
where do you get it? If it’s the one I am thinking of, can’t remember the name though of the site/brand, is that the bumper texture one? How does it match in person?

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Put this on this morning before dropping the new to me 2020 off to get the front windows re-tinted darker than what I had them done a couple weeks ago…at the place that‘s gonna wash, clay bar, orbital, PPF, and then ceramic coat it. View attachment 17919
This is in top 3 next on my list !
I see it is the textured version
Are those the thick or skinny fins ?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Do you have a link to buy the forscan sir?
FORScan is a software which is technically free (you need to get a license from them every two months)

Here is all the details of what I followed. Link

You need is an adaptor for connecting it with your car. I used vGate vLinker. There are lot of options out there and the highest rated ones are from OBDLink.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
FORScan is a software which is technically free (you need to get a license from them every two months)

Here is all the details of what I followed. Link

You need is an adaptor for connecting it with your car. I used vGate vLinker. There are lot of options out there and the highest rated ones are from OBDLink.
Thanks man

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
where do you get it? If it’s the one I am thinking of, can’t remember the name though of the site/brand, is that the bumper texture one? How does it match in person?
I bought the matte version (textured) with wide fins here. It fits great.

https://zeus3d.net/

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Washed, waxed, wheel/tire cleaned, DFT detail sprayed, Invisible Glassed, Rain-Xd, vacuumed. Three hours - I'm beat.

Reactions
Installed a CV Fab intercooler this weekend. Bought it in July last year. Took me 2 days but I removed the shutters and drilled out the rivets without any issues. Lotsa time spent but it really seems worth it.

I already had a ZFG 93 tune, do I need to re-tune? (Adam posted we should not have to, but just checking)

Attachments

Toadster

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
'23 ExST, '17 Raptor, '16 FoST, FFR Cobra
swapped out lugnuts

8B55FFB6-8C35-46E4-8257-849B06210C15 (1).jpg

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Installed a CV Fab intercooler this weekend. Bought it in July last year. Took me 2 days but I removed the shutters and drilled out the rivets without any issues. Lotsa time spent but it really seems worth it.

I already had a ZFG 93 tune, do I need to re-tune? (Adam posted we should not have to, but just checking)
I would go with whatever Adam says.