Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Good day everyone my name is James out of Las Vegas, Nevada and this week. I just ordered my 2025 Ford Explorer ST. I am very excited and now I just have to wait for it to show up.
View attachment 23051
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi: Got a 24 ST yesterday, came here for the FORScan spreadsheet, lol. I'm coming from 25 years of F-150s and a 250. Had to dump my 22 SuperDuty due to tail light thefts in a gated parking garage (stolen once, and they tried again 36 hours after I got my truck back.) $8,500 to replace them, btw (it's the blind spot sensors they really care about apparently.)

Even driving back from the dealer, I was wondering if I should have given my foot access to such power. I can't wait to drive to Dallas up 71 and let it loose.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Thieves suck!

Post some pics.

Canethang

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Ford Explorer ST
Hello Everyone, Jino here raised in Miami Fl, currently living in Virginia. Just purchased my 23 Explorer ST. Excited to be here and see what all is going on with info and news in a like minded arena. I love sports and also play Madden and NCAA on ps5. Love music also and movies. I have one question right off the bat...when you wash your explorer do you shine the molding around it also? Armor all? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello Everyone, Jino here raised in Miami Fl, currently living in Virginia. Just purchased my 23 Explorer ST. Excited to be here and see what all is going on with info and news in a like minded arena. I love sports and also play Madden and NCAA on ps5. Love music also and movies. I have one question right off the bat...when you wash your explorer do you shine the molding around it also? Armor all? Thanks in advance.
Congrats Jimo and welcome to the forum.

No shine but try this stuff on the outside black trim. https://www.amazon.com/CERAKOTE-Ceramic-Trim-Coat-Kit/dp/B07SHJVK4G?th=1

Post some pics.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Just took delivery of my new to me 2020 Explorer ST on Thursday! I’ve been on the search for a used ST, SQ5 or x3m for a long time now and ended up finding this for a reasonable price at a dealership I used to sell at! I currently drive about 30k miles a year for work so we’ll see how this treats me from a reliability standpoint.

Attachments

Canethang

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Ford Explorer ST

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Just took delivery of my new to me 2020 Explorer ST on Thursday! I’ve been on the search for a used ST, SQ5 or x3m for a long time now and ended up finding this for a reasonable price at a dealership I used to sell at! I currently drive about 30k miles a year for work so we’ll see how this treats me from a reliability standpoint.
Welcome to the forum.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer st
Hello and welcome to Explorer ST Forum, the premier community for Explorer ST owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.
Hey there! My name is Bubbie Carrillo and i just bought this 2023 at the end of last month. Always liked the look and comfort. She gets up and goes lol. Retired and moved 7 years ago to an island in Washington State. Excited to learn more about this vehicle. Screenshot_20240510_184327_Photos.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey there! My name is Bubbie Carrillo and i just bought this 2023 at the end of last month. Always liked the look and comfort. She gets up and goes lol. Retired and moved 7 years ago to an island in Washington State. Excited to learn more about this vehicle. View attachment 23160
Congrats and welcome to the forum Bubbie.

Nice color.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hey there! My name is Bubbie Carrillo and i just bought this 2023 at the end of last month. Always liked the look and comfort. She gets up and goes lol. Retired and moved 7 years ago to an island in Washington State. Excited to learn more about this vehicle. View attachment 23160
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk