Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Welcome to the Explorer ST Forum, please post an introduction

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
New guy here. I pick up my 3.0L ST tomorrow. Traded in my much loved Flex. I love these Forums and look forward to hearing the ST Tales.
Welcome and congrats. Got some pictures yet?

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey Y'all, I'm new around these parts. Traded in my Ram Limited for a 2021 Magnetic ST. Live in the Greenville, SC area.

Have had several Ford Performance and SVT vehicles over the years....this is my first SUV wearing that Ford Performance badge, and I love having my family be able to fit comfortably, unlike the Shelby GT500 I used to own.
Congratulations and welcome.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey all, Joe from Boise, ID. I have been a "Ford guy" for years, and finally got my dream 2018 Explorer Sport in White Platinum metallic back in '18. I enjoyed that car for 3 years and then upgraded to the 2021 Explorer ST in Infinite Blue Metallic. I was blown away by the difference in performance, the technology/creature comforts, and the overall fit and finish. These ST's have so much pep even bone-stock. It hauls our little family camp trailer no sweat, and has been a joy to drive. Overall, no major problems with it. Some Sync 3 quirks, but my prior Explorer had Sync issues too, so I have more or less learned to live with them and can usually work out the kinks with a soft reset. Happy to be a part of the group here.
View attachment 16777
Welcome Joe.

ssalib428

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Hi everyone, I'm a new member from South Jersey. Purchased my 2023 Explorer ST last month. I already made it my own Stealth look! Started with full lifetime ceramic pro coating, tinted front windshield and front windows to match the back, blacked out ford badges, tinted tail lights rears, reflective bumper marker lights and tinted fog lights.

Also just ordered the ZFG performance 93 tune today! Considering doing CVF intercooler next and possibly AFE CAI and Thermal 2.5 cat back exhaust. Exited to be a member!

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi everyone, I'm a new member from South Jersey. Purchased my 2023 Explorer ST last month. I already made it my own Stealth look! Started with full lifetime ceramic pro coating, tinted front windshield and front windows to match the back, blacked out ford badges, tinted tail lights rears, reflective bumper marker lights and tinted fog lights.

Also just ordered the ZFG performance 93 tune today! Considering doing CVF intercooler next and possibly AFE CAI and Thermal 2.5 cat back exhaust. Exited to be a member!
Congratulations and welcome.

Looks like you are well on your way to making it yours. Have fun.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

ETXPLORER

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
“New to me” 2020 ST (47k miles) owner here looking for tips on making this badass grocery getter even more badass! Looking forward to meeting badass people while here!

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Nice looking ride!!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
“New to me” 2020 ST (47k miles) owner here looking for tips on making this badass grocery getter even more badass! Looking forward to meeting badass people while here!
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Lots of stuff here.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST
Hello alll! Bought my first ford 2 weeks ago. I’m still kind of if-y about it. Love the engine and the look of it, but they could have done better in the interior. I’m looking for seat covers if anyone has any recommendations! Nice to meet you all.

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello alll! Bought my first ford 2 weeks ago. I’m still kind of if-y about it. Love the engine and the look of it, but they could have done better in the interior. I’m looking for seat covers if anyone has any recommendations! Nice to meet you all.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST

Wow! I love all the black out options you added! Specifically the tinted fog lights! Do tell please?

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Jsterz23

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ford explorer ST

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club