Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

VS Forged Wheels

Reactions
Anyone found a way to even order the VS forgeds? I can't get email or phone calls returned from them, or PK Auto. The couple other online wheel houses either don't carry, or their online order form stops at 20" and no calls or emails back from them. The list of numbers and emails I'vecalled in past week, with zero responses.

PK
Paul@PKAutoDesign.com
818-632-8943 & 818-408-6989
(PK's website even stops at 20" if you were to order online)

VS
Joe@VertiniWheels.com
Tim@StanceWheels.com
562-946-8378

Lets Talk More Wheels
626-542-3001
info@lesstalkmorewheels.com

Get your wheels
877-206-9282
sales@getyourwheels.com

Even checked out www.carid.com, they'll let you order but not in a gloss black from as far down the rabbit hole as I went.

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #22
I had spoken to them a while back but ended up going to BC Forged wheels instead. They were a bit more money but the turn around time was a month and they had a much better selection of styles to choose from.

stuffle69

Reactions
would stay away from them ! bad customer service BC forged is much better !!

Reactions
$1300 or so isn't a big difference in the grand scheme to go BC Forged, but I see a lot of guys on here have ordered their BC's through Paul at PK. And if I can't even get in touch with him, why give business that way either?

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #25
$1300 or so isn't a big difference in the grand scheme to go BC Forged, but I see a lot of guys on here have ordered their BC's through Paul at PK. And if I can't even get in touch with him, why give business that way either?
If you’re thinking about going with BC I’d just contact them directly. I worked with Jonathan Dehate and he was great.

Reactions
Haha, love it. I go public about frustration and then start getting replies and returned calls!
Alright, BC is 5-6 week out, VS is double that. I just couldn't find a BC that spoke to me. So I signed up for the long wait.

Reactions
Haha, love it. I go public about frustration and then start getting replies and returned calls!
Alright, BC is 5-6 week out, VS is double that. I just couldn't find a BC that spoke to me. So I signed up for the long wait.
What style are you looking at ?