Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Using the TDN to install ZFG tune

HAMMER

Reactions
Has anyone used the TDN on their iPhone to install their tune? Any issues? I'm planning on getting a ZFG tune and I do not want to have to purchase a laptop to install it.

Reactions
Has anyone used the TDN on their iPhone to install their tune? Any issues? I'm planning on getting a ZFG tune and I do not want to have to purchase a laptop to install it.
Yep.. iPhone and TDN super easy.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Exporer ST
I sent my Stock file to adam via the server from the TDN app. How long does it take to get the first revision from him? I know he's busy but i keep checking my e-mail so i can install the Sauce! LOL

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
I sent my Stock file to adam via the server from the TDN app. How long does it take to get the first revision from him? I know he's busy but i keep checking my e-mail so i can install the Sauce! LOL
can take a week but sometimes he'll have it back in a few days

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Exporer ST
ok thanx!

Reactions
Did you also fill out the request form thru his website?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Exporer ST
Did you also fill out the request form thru his website?
No.. Just sent it throught the TDN app. Am I supposed to fill out a form on his website? Maybe that why i have not heard anything from him since i sent the file! Ughhhh

Reactions
No.. Just sent it throught the TDN app. Am I supposed to fill out a form on his website? Maybe that why i have not heard anything from him since i sent the file! Ughhhh
Yes, every single time you send anything from tdn you also have to do request form thru website. I wrote my order # and device serial number down on a piece of paper that I leave in the ST just to make it less painless each time.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Exporer ST
Yes, every single time you send anything from tdn you also have to do request form thru website. I wrote my order # and device serial number down on a piece of paper that I leave in the ST just to make it less painless each time.
damn! where's that order form at? and where's the order # come from? after you submit the tune form?

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Exporer ST
never min i found my Order #, crap! lol

Reactions
never min i found my Order #, crap! lol
From his website you click on tuning central, have to make an account if you haven't already, then click on tune request form.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Exporer ST
From his website you click on tuning central, have to make an account if you haven't already, then click on tune request form.
Yes I found it and just submitted my info! damn....Thanks for the assist! Now I know what to do! waiting all this time and i never even completed the process! LOL...

Reactions
Yes I found it and just submitted my info! damn....Thanks for the assist! Now I know what to do! waiting all this time and i never even completed the process! LOL...
Hopefully you'll get a new file before the weekend. I've gotten new files at random times on weekends tho, so don't despair if you don't have it by end of workday friday.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Exporer ST
Hopefully you'll get a new file before the weekend. I've gotten new files at random times on weekends tho, so don't despair if you don't have it by end of workday friday.
Yea. Hopefully Ill get it by weekend. If not that's ok my fault. LOL. THnx again!

Reactions
Ridered74 is dead on. The form notifies ZFG there is a request. On an unrelated but kind of related topic is the actual upload. Not sure how everyone else does it, but I sit in the vehicle during the process. Radio off climate control fan off interior lights off windows up Ignition on but not started. Read somewhere if you open the doors while uploading it jacks up the process, same with using the radio or windows, may be BS but throwing it out there. With a strong WIFI connection the upload only takes about 15 minutes or so.....then hang on!

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I sent in my tune update request (after the initial install file and data log some runs) back on April 5th. I submitted my request form. I have not heard anything back yet? Is this normal? It’s April 19!

Cruising68

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I sent in my tune update request (after the initial install file and data log some runs) back on April 5th. I submitted my request form. I have not heard anything back yet? Is this normal? It’s April 19!
Might take a couple weeks tops imo. Mine took 8 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WFO-TSi

Reactions
Vehicle
Not Yet
That has not been my experience so far. Actually, I received my order late afternoon the Saturday before Easter. It's taken at longest, 3 days to get a response and revision to an update request as of this last weekend.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Yeah, on the initial tune it was super fast and easy for me as well. Just wondering if they took a vacation or something. I don’t know if it’s just one guy or a team. I just want to know he did get my data log and request for update tune. I’m out of town until a week from Friday, so I’m not in a hurry. Just would like it as soon as I get back. Got some packages waiting on me For the ST.

Explorer ST Posts